You Are My Destiny ❤

You Are My Destiny ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Taeyeon is taller than Miyoung in this story ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYEON, YOONA AND YURI:

 

"Taeyeon have you heard the news?"-Yuri asked walking besides Yoona

 

"What news?"-Taeyeon asked

 

"About Miyoung?"-Yoona asked looking at Yuri with a smirk on her face.

 

"Miyoung? What about her?"-Taeyeon stood up with a worried face as if waiting for something bad to be said.

 

"It's nothing bad"-Yuri smile at Taeyeon

 

"Then what?"-Taeyeon calm down hearing it wasn't something bad after all. She patiently waited for one of them to continue.

 

"We heard she's coming back today"-Yoona answer happily

 

" Are you serious who told you that? Are you sure that's true?"-Taeyeon asked then as her heart was beating faster than ever.

 

"We heard about in town, but we don't know if is all true. All we know for sure that about is arriving here later.......who knows it might be true that one if the passengers is Miyoung"-Yuri smile

 

"It could it be?.......*smile* Thanks I'll see you later"-Taeyeon said before running to port to wait for the boat to come. Yoona and Yuri stay behind by themselves just looking at Taeyeon disappear from the distance.

 

YOONYUL:

 

"Can we right now?"-Yuri asked with a smirk on her face, she walked close to the younger girl.

 

"Right now? What if someone comes?'-Yoona asked looking around worried for their sake.

 

"No one will Yoona.....we're alone here no one comes besides the four of us and everyone must be busy back in town today"-Yuri said before she kiss Yoona's lips the younger girl quickly responded kissing her lover back.

 

"Hmm~~~ Yuriah~~ don't do that it tickles"-Yoona said when she felt Yuri's hand under her dress.

 

"But you like it~"-Yuri said whisper in Yoona's hear, making Yoona feel electricity running through her body.

 

Yuri didn't like wasting time so as soon as she could, she inserted two fingers inside Yoona's treasure making her hold on to Yuri tightly. Yoona moan uncontrollably while Yuri kept inserting the two fingers faster in and out of her.

 

Yoona felt week on her knees so she let herself fall down on the sand pulling Yuri on top of her while Yuri was stilling ing her as fast as she could go "Ahh~~ Yuri~~"

 

"I love you Yoona~~"-Yuri said before she started Yoona's neck not to hard so she wouldn't leave love marks.

"YURIAH!!~~~~"-Yoona cums all over her lovers fingers not long before they started.

 

"*pouting* Why so fast?"-Yuri asked wanting to pleasure her lover more than just a few minutes.

 

"*giggle* It's your fault~~ I love when you do that"-Yoona kiss Yuri on the lips.

 

The taller girl started playing with the younger girl's tongue starting a battle between them . Yuri being the dominant one of course won the battle so Yoona let Yuri continue to play with her tongue as she wanted.

 

"Hmmm~~~ I love you "-Yoona giggle

 

"I love you too~~"-Yuri kiss her forehead.

 

"Yuri~~"-Yoona looked intensively into her lover's eyes.

 

"Is there something wrong Yoona?"-Yuri asked concern

 

"I Just don't want to be with anyone that is not you~"-Yoona buried her face on Yuri's chest.

 

"*smile* We will Yoona.....How come your worried about that now?"-Yuri asked

 

"Because well you are close to the age of married....... what if your father decides is time for you to get marry?"-Yoona asked in a weak tone trying not to cry.

 

"I won't marry anyone that is not you"-Yuri answer

 

"But that is not possible....we cannot marry and you know that Yuri .......you know is wrong"-Yoona lower her head not wanting to look at Yuri in shame after what she said.

 

"So you are saying our love is wrong?"-Yuri asked hurt at her lover's words

 

"No I love you.......but no one will ever understand our love"-Yoona started to cry in Yuri's arms.

 

"Who cares Yoona.....It doesn't matter what they think...........they don't have to understand it. I love you that matters Yoona not what they think"-Yuri kiss the crying girl's forehead.

 

"I want to be with you forever........until we are old"

 

"Your only mine.........forever I won't let anyone separated us"-Yuri interlock their hands.

 

"You promise?"-Yoona looks into Yuri's eyes.

 

"I promise that no matter what happens I won't let anything or anyone separated us.......I will do anything to be with you regardless of what it could be as long I can be with you"-Yuri interlock their pinkies together before she kisses her lovers lips once more.

 

TAEYEON:

 

4 hours later after she last saw YoonYul Taeyeon was still waiting for any sign of a boat coming to the island. But so far nothing she was desperately waiting by herself there were a few people waiting there with her but so far no sign of a boat.

 

Half an hour later Taeyeon was falling asleep from all that waiting already, thankfully a loud boy started to scream on top his lungs waking her up again "I SEE A BOAT!"

 

Taeyeon quickly open her eyes and looked to the direction the boy was pointing at, a small smile form on her face when she saw the boat coming closer and closer she was so happy that she thought her heart my come out from her chest. The anticipation was killing her, could It be that in that boat her Miyoung was coming back to the island after so many years away?

 

She tried to wait as patiently as she could for the boat make it to the port. When it finally did Taeyeon waited for everyone to get out of the boat to see if she could see a 21 year girl who could resemble her old friend that was only 13 years old when she left. She hoped to recognize her Miyoung easily if she was to see her.

 

After a while a lady, an old woman and a young girl around the age of Miyoung came from behind holding some of the lady things, she was wearing a beautiful pink dress, her hair long and when she smile two beautiful crescent moons form in her eyes.

 

That smile made Taeyeon know that she had to be the girl she was looking for, she could never forget that smile it had to be her it couldn't be a different person, No one could have such an amazing smile like Miyoung. She walked closer to her smiling dorkly hoping the girl could recognize her.

 

The girl was looking down to the floor not aware of the other girl walking towards her. So Taeyeon intentionally stop and stay still blocking her way, the pink dress girl bumped into her. "Oh...I'm sorry"-The black hair girl bows in apology at the unknown person. Taeyeon just smile at her not saying anything she was mesmerize by the girl's beauty.

 

The pink dress girl froze on the spot looking at Taeyeon curiously, she look into Taeyeon's eyes and she smile unconsciously before her eyes moved directly down to Taeyeon's chest she drop the bag she was carrying when she notice something familiar the girl was wearing. Taeyeon help her pick it up while the girl was still staring at her, she just smile like a dork.

 

The girl's eyes grew big and froze for a while. "Taetae?"-She finally spoke she smile at blonde hair girl slyly taller than her.

 

Taeyeon's grin grew wider after she heard Miyoung call her old nickname. She nodded happily like an idiot not knowing what to say "Miyoung Let's go!"-The lady call for her.

 

"Tae It's you *smile*......I have to go. I'll see you soon"-Miyoung said before walking to the carriage she look back at Taeyeon and smile.

 

Taeyeon then finally realize Miyoung was leaving "Can I see you at the same place?"-Taeyeon asked running behind the carriage.

 

"I can't........come to my house later I have to do a lot today"-Tiffany waves goodbye at Taeyeon who stop running and was just smiling at her.

 

Taeyeon couldn't help but to smile "She's as beautiful as always"-Taeyeon said softy to herself.

 

"Hey!"-Yuri and Yoona shouted at the same time, as they were walking closer to Taeyeon.

 

"So she did come"-Yuri asked exited.

 

Taeyeon look at the girl's who seem to be a bit messy from the last time she saw them. She smirk before she spoke answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter