Unexpected Twist (Baekhyun)

Unexpected Twist

Posting an update before I go for a short overseas trip tonight!

I want to thank everyone, those who subscribed, commented, voted, and read my fic~ 

(I see alot of silent readers though.. hahaha)

 

-----

 

Exo M had come back from China and is now at Exo K’s dorm so the dorm is pretty crowded. You looked on as the boys enjoyed the reunion with one another and are having fun together. Sehun had happily ran to his favourite Luhan hyung and you can’t help but smile too as you see your boyfriend being so happy after reuniting with his hyung. You noticed someone missing though, a particular piece of Bacon who usually will be making a lot of noise around the house.

 

You went around the dorm to search for him and found him at the kitchen table, head lying on the table, with a pout on his face.

 

“Oppa! Why are you hiding in here?” You said as you sat down at the seat opposite him and copied his action, laying your head on the table.

 

The both of you are pretty close, so sometimes you call him oppa, sometimes you don’t. It didn’t really matter at all, in fact it’s almost the same for all the members. They didn’t really bother about how you address them.

 

He laughed at you doing the same action as him and changed his position, seeing if you will do the same, and you did. The two of you laughed.

 

“Who says I’m hiding? I’m just… thinking about stuff!” Baekhyun replied.

 

“Stuff? Not me? Hmpf!” You looked away, crossing your arms, trying to look angry.

 

Baekhyun was taken aback, he didn’t expect this from you, even though it was just a joke. “Taeriiiiiiiiii~~~” He whined and pulled your arm, trying to get you to respond, continuing the act.

 

“Hmpf!”

 

The boy pouted and then started his show of weird facial expressions to make you laugh. You can’t help but succumbed to him and laugh at how well he does these kinds of things.

 

“So what were you thinking? About that?” You both know what is the ‘that’ that you are talking about; there was no need to specifically say it out.

 

He nodded slightly and a gloomy expression spread across his face. You felt a little guilty because you had been so worried about Sehun getting angry and had almost completely forgotten about how this boy will feel, especially when he is directly involved as well.

 

You raised your hand and messed up his smooth hair and giggled at the sight of what you have done. You started, “So technically its still thinking about me!” Laughing, you continued, “Don’t think too much~ There’s nothing much that we can do actually.. Let’s just hope everything turns out fine! Aren’t you one of the happy virus family? Where did all the cheerfulness go to!”

 

Baekhyun eyes widened a little after your words and stood up abruptly, surprising you a little. He went over to the sink.

 

“Washing your hands? That’s a little random Bacon ah” You joked.

 

“Really? Random?” He turned around with a mischievous grin on his face and started splashing water on you.

 

“YAH!” You got up and started hiding from his water attack. He laughed at you and continued wetting his hands with more water to sprinkle at you.

 

The two of you ran around the kitchen, even though it was not very big to start with, but it is still tiring because you had been laughing so much while running. The two of you sat down at the kitchen table again, slightly panting and still laughing a little at the childish acts that you two had just did.

 

“Uh oh, the floor is wet.” Baekhyun said, as he looked around the kitchen.

 

“YAH! WHY IS THE FLOOR WET?!” Kyungsoo came in and shouted. He looked up and saw you and Baekhyun, with guilty looks on your faces.

 

“Oh, you two…” “Yah hyung! Clean the floor! Its dangerous you know!” He directed at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun retorted, “but she made it wet too! Why is it that only me who has to clean it!” He puffed his cheeks when he finished saying.

 

“I don’t care, you’re the hyung, clean it clean it!”

 

You laughed a little as a pout replaced the puffy act on Baekhyun’s face knowing that his attempt at doing aegyo had just failed. You stood up and got a piece of cloth, ready to help clean up the mess that you had a part in creating too.

 

“You’re helping?” Baekhyun’s face lit up as he saw you doing that.

 

“Am I such a bad person to let you clean it up all by yourself?” You pretended to look disappointed but ended up smiling when you see Baekhyun looking all happy that he didn’t have to do it by himself.

 

At the same time, Sehun saw what went on and a look of relief was on his face as he saw that you were less worried and stressed. “Baekhyun hyung can make you happy…”

 

“What?” Luhan said from beside him, big round eyes staring at the maknae.

 

“Nothing nothing” He smiled and brushed it off; he didn’t realize that he had actually said that out loud. 

 

----

 

@lululemon_lover24: Those two are constantly fighting to be my top bias too haha! Thank you soooo much, I'm glad you like it ^^ Thank you for the response~ I... might not include because the current votes for no is the highest! Its not confirmed yet though! HAHA

 

A/n: READERS~ Who do yall hope Taeri to end up with? Hahaha, I really want to know how yall hope the story will turn out to be! It might, or might not be the way I will end up writing but its worth the consideration though! 

Why yall no give comments, I'm so sad ToT

Hahaha!

OT12! Our handsome boys 

 

Ps: If you still haven't vote at the poll, please do so here!

Thank you very very veryyyyy much! :D