Unexpected Twist

Unexpected Twist

 

Sehun's pov

 

The trip back home was quiet. Everyone was tired from the practice and have all fallen asleep one by one. I was tired too, really tired but somehow I just couldn’t sleep. I am seriously not angry with Baekhyun, not even a single bit, but I just can’t help feeling uncomfortable with this situation.

 

I looked to my left to check on Taeri, but saw her staring out of the window. It took me awhile to realize that she was crying. I went closer to her and pulled her to face me.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong?” I asked, getting really worried.

 

She just shook her head and tried to wipe her tears away. Actually, I should have known, there wasn’t really a need to ask was there? What else could there be except the trouble at hand now?

 

“Its okay. Everything will be okay. We are all thinking of a solution~” I pulled her into my arms and comforted her. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry…” I heard her mumble between her sobs. I held her even tighter, I felt so useless. Up till now, she is still worried that I will be angry, I will be upset, and not one bit about how she herself actually feels. 

 

All I could manage was, “I love you, really.” I pulled her up for a kiss. It started slow, with her tears still falling uncontrollably down her cheeks. It became more when she put her arms around my neck and I took the chance to deepen the kiss. I have to admit that kissing her is addictive. Without realising, I slipped my hand under her top but was stopped by Taeri almost immediately. "Sehunnie!", she whispered. I let out a sigh. If not for the fact that we are currently on the van, I probably wouldn’t be able to stop. She giggled a little and gave me a peck seeing the disappointed look on my face.

 

She leaned on my shoulder and we stayed silent for a while. A few minutes later, I realized that she had fallen asleep. I chuckled at how fast she had entered dreamland. “Must be from all the crying and stress that made you so tired” I thought to myself as I moved her carefully, placing her head on my lap so that she will be in a lying position and can sleep comfortably.

 

Unknowing to the maknae, Baekhyun who was sitting infront of them wasn’t asleep and had more or less guessed what went on at the back. He smiled bitterly to himself before letting the tiredness overcome him.

 

I her hair as I watched her sleep. She looks an angel, and she is almost like an angel because she is so kind, caring, selfless, and everything nice that you can think of. I always feel so glad to have met her, to have her as my girlfriend, to be the one who can bring her happiness. Then I thought of another ‘angel’ whom I know, the one who is currently in a different country from us. Luhan hyung, how’s the activities for Exo M? Do you guys know what’s going on here? I wish you were here… You always know how to help me.

 

-----

 

A/n: Relatively short chapter I guess~ I don't know why but it feels like the story is really naggy. Sorry guys T-T

Thank you all for reading and subscribing! <3 ^^

 

@bizarrelizard: Keke thank you for commenting! Hope you liked it! ^^