Unexpected Twist

Unexpected Twist

 

 As promised, I am back from my camp and so I am here to post 1 new chapter! Hope yall like it and pardon me for any grammar/spelling mistakes alright?~ T-T

 

-----

 

Today was spent at the dance studio again, watching them practise really hard to prepare for the upcoming schedules. You can never get bored watching them even though it’s the same dance over and over again. Each and every one of them is amazing and attractive in their own ways. Occassionally, one of them may joke around during the dance and you can see them smiling or laughing slightly but going back to the professional look again a few seconds later, the charismatic look that they have when on stage.

 

The day went by almost perfectly and the boys had stopped after hours of practising, till manager oppa came after their practice was over.

 

"Okay, as you boys know, Baekhyun and Taeri was spotted on streets around a week ago.."

 

That caught everyone’s attention despite the fact that they are almost dead tired from the vigorous practice session.

 

You sighed unknowingly, and looked down on the floor, recalling the uproar that was caused because of that.  Its about time he update you guys about it already. You feared what he was going to say. You didn't have a good feeling about it even though he didn't as upset or angry as he did that day at the dorm.

 

"To our surprise, the fans seem to be quite accepting of the two of them being together, they are even supporting you two."

 

Accepting? Two of us together? What is the manager talking about? I am not even with Baekhyun! He knows that! Everyone knows that! I looked around and saw Sehun tensing up slightly.

 

"So the company has decided to make use of this to our advantage.."

 

"We're going to release news that you two are dating."

 

"WHAT?!" He shouted. You are shocked beyond words.

 

"I know they are not together. I know you two are, but the public likes them! We can make use of this to boost your popularity even more."  Manager said to Sehun.

 

"But. b.. but..."

 

I looked at him, and saw Suho holding him back slightly, hinting that he should stop saying anything else.

 

"We will do so in a few days' time. I will update you guys again if there is anything. Go back and rest, its late already" With that, the manager left and the 12 boys and you just stood there in awkward silence, till Kyungsoo said, "Let's pack and go home". It was then when everyone started moving and packing up, leaving the practice room one by one. Everyone, except two people and you. You glanced at Baekhyun who had a worried expression ever since the manager announced that shocking news, and signalled for him to leave, you will talk to him...

 

He's done with packing and was about to leave, but stopped at the door. Although no words were said, you knew he was silently waiting for you because he knows you dislike to be all alone in the practice room. You felt slightly comforted and rushed as quickly as you can and joined him in hurried footsteps but he started walking before you could even reach his side.

 

"What am I going to do now?"

 

You ran up to him and stood infront of him, forcing him to look at you.

 

"Sehunnie.."

 

All you saw was overwhelming sadness in his eyes.

 

 

 

First person pov

 

"Tae. I can't let that happen."

 

"But what manager said, its always the final decision. No one can go against him.. Especially not when the company.."

 

"You sound as if you want it to happen."

 

I was shocked. How could he say that! "I don't! I don't want that to happen! But what can I do?! What can you do?! Its not something that we can stop if your company wants to do!" I said, raising my voice, and finally breaking down into tears.

 

"Maybe Baekhyun hyung will really be a better boyfriend than I am. You guys look happy in the photos." He said softly, slowly bringing his hands up to wipe the tears off my faces. I shook my head furiously as he said that.

 

"Maybe that's why even the fans are supporting you two even before any news were released..."

 

"OH SEHUN! STOP IT!" I looked up at him as I shouted, but I was shocked when I see a tearing Sehun looking so helpless, so heartbroken.

 

“Sehunnie… oh no, I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have shouted. I’m so sorry.” I said, as I moved a step closer to him.

 

"No, I should be the one apologizing. I know you are right about manager's decision being final, that's why it pains me even more because I can't do anything to stop this. I can't do anything at all, nothing at all." He said, as he leaned his back against the wall, as if he needed it for support in order to remain standing. 

 

"I'm totally useless. I can't do anything to protect you from all these when you shouldn't even be involved in the first place." He said as he shook his head..

 

"Sehunnie, we both know that its not going to be easy for us to be together right from the start didn't we? You're not useless, you have no idea how much your support for the past few days meant to me. I have to admit I was really worried and afraid that you will be angry at me actually, but you weren't. Or were you? Just that you didn't show it?" I cupped his face with my hands and tried to wipe the tears that kept flowing down his cheeks. Seeing him like this hurt me so much that I didn’t even realize that I was crying too.

 

"I really wasn't, Taeri ah. How can I be mad at you or hyung when you guys were really going out to buy medicine, and what's more, its for me! If I didn't fall sick, you wouldn't have needed to go out at all, neither would hyung. No one will have seen you guys. None of you will be in this situation. Its all my fault." He slid down and ended up squatting, arms around his head.

 

My heart cringed seeing him like this. How silly of him! Who would want to fall sick?

 

I chuckled lightly as I bend down face to face with him and brought his teary face up with my hand, "Silly, its not like you ask to fall sick. Why are you putting the blame on yourself now?"

 

"So technically... its the peron who took the photos that caused all these..." Sehun said, like a little boy solving a math problem. I can't help but find him really cute right now.

 

"Well~ Yeah, I guess so. Nosy people." I said, face scrunging up a little to show my displeasure at these people.

 

He laughed a little before pulling me in for a hug. "Sorry..." we both muttered at the same time.

“Let’s go and join the rest first okay? They must be waiting for us.” I suggested, pulling him up along with me as I stood up.

 

 

-----

 

 

A/n: Do keep subscribing and commenting! Its greatly appreciated~ <3 :)