Unexpected Twist

Unexpected Twist

 

Sehun's pov

 

The next few days passed as usual, but with everyone being concerned about the reaction that the public had over the photos, though no one really say it out loud. Its obvious enough because its the first thing that any member who uses the computer will check on and others will start gathering around within a minute. To my relief, or maybe not, the fans don't seem to hate Taeri that much. They are much more concerned about who she is, and to everyone's surprise, there are already fans who are supporting Baekhyun and Taeri being together.

 

I felt relieved because at least its not all about hating and stuff. But I have to admit, I feel slightly uncomfortable seeing comments about supporting them. I looked at Taeri, whose expression looked really troubled and is biting her lips, a habit she always does when she's nervous or anxious. All the jealousy about hyung and her immediately disappeared as I recalled that I am the reason why she is here, and so it is me who had indirectly caused her to be in this. I went behind and hugged her tightly from the back, if only I can do anything to solve this but babe, I'm so sorry... I can only be here with you, there's nothing else I can do for now. I feel her lean back towards me as I rubbed her forearm and tried to reassure her that things will be okay.

 

But will it really be?

 

~

 

Your pov

 

Thankfully, you have graduated from school, if not you had no idea how you are going to go to school in this current situation. There's nothing much that you are doing now though, except going with Exo to their schedules and practices, taking care of them sometimes at their dorm, etc. You didn't have to work, you are not in need of money actually, because your parents left you with quite an amount, enough to last you for your lifetime to be honest. They passed away a few years ago, and you have been rather alone all these years, till you met Sehun, and then getting to know the other 11 boys. Furthermore, now that you are with Sehun, you have to be really careful about what you do because one mistake could easily cause your relationship to be disclosed and no one could guarantee the consequences.

 

"Seems like the fans like you and Baekhyun hyung being together" said Sehun, as he was lying on the bed playing with your hair as you were reading a book.

 

"What?!" Your attention immediately shifted from the book to Sehun.

 

"Its true! More and more supporters seem to be appearing everyday" He chuckled.

 

How can Sehun still laugh as he say that? Doesn't he feel angry or upset at all?

 

"I'm not mad about it, really." said a smiling Sehun.

 

"Sehunnie.. How did you know.." You started, closing the book and putting it aside because it is definitely less important than what you two are talking about now.

 

"Silly, I can read your mind!" You rolled your eyes at his answer but is back to looking serious again.

 

"Come on, everyone knows you are worried. You are less cheerful nowadays, even the hyungs noticed that and told me to tell you to worry less. See how much they care about you? I don’t even know if they care so much for me. hmpf!” Sehun pouted as he said. “You have no idea how many times Baekhyun hyung keeps coming to me to apologise! He's getting a little annoying already actually, and Suho hyung and Jongin hyung actually has to hold Baekhyun hyung away from me!" He said, as he put on an unbelievable expression. You can't help but laugh as you imagined the scene of Baekhyun trying to get to Sehun while getting held back by two other boys.  

 

"You need to laugh more, like what you are doing now." Patting your head as he said that, and he inched closer towards you.

 

You were only about centimetres apart and you closed your eyes, waiting for Sehun's pair of warm lips (yes, its not the first time you two kissed!!)  when the door suddenly burst open and Chanyeol came barging in, shouting "Kyungsoo hyung bought fried chicken for us today! Quick, come and eat!"

 

Sehun and you jumped apart and sat up, and Chanyeol finally realised that he seemed to have disturbed the two of you. "Err.. sorry, was I disturbing??"

Ugh why now Chanyeol?!

 

"HYUNG!!" Jongin came in and pulled Chanyeol out quickly, muttering as he closed the door, "Sorry guys, continue what you two were doing!"

 

Sehunnie rolled his eyes and plopped on his bed, kicking the sheets like a kid. You laughed and pulled him up, "let's go eat the fried chicken before everything's gone!"

 

After managing to pull him up, Sehun gave you a quick peck on the lips, "Remind me to lock the door next time".

 

The two of you laughed as you exit the room and joined the noisy boys who are already enjoying the delicious fried chicken. Chanyeol was munching on his fried chicken so happily that he seemed to have forgotten what he did just a few moments ago. Sehun and you looked at him and could laughed a little at the older boy. 

 

-----

 

A/n: I'm going for camp till Sunday, so I updated two chapters at one go! 

Will get the next chapter ready as soon as I can when I am back from camp~

In the meantime, do subscribe and comment! Thanks~<3 ^^