Unexpected Twist

Unexpected Twist

 

Third person pov

 

-At the same time-

 

The other members were now waiting for the van to come and pick them up. A tense atmosphere can be felt, even Chanyeol, who are usually a little slower at picking up these details.

 

“Sehun is going to kill me. He is so going to kill me. What am I going to do?!” Muttered Baekhyun, as he recalled how Sehun had reacted to the news and how upset he looked just now.

 

“Baekhyun ah, Sehun won’t kill you! It’s a crime to kill people! He won’t do that!” Chanyeol comforted Baekhyun, patting his shoulder as he said that.

 

All Jongin could do was to roll his eyes at Chanyeol’s reply and Kyungsoo snickered at Chanyeol’s words too.

 

“Suho hyung, you will help me right? You won’t let Sehun kill me right?!” Baekhyun pleaded, as he pulled on Suho’s forearm repeatedly.

 

“Baekhyun ah~ Sehun won’t kill you! He won’t do that to his own hyung~ Don’t worry about that. Now what we need to worry about is how to persuade manager hyung to not proceed with what they have planned…” Suho replied Baekhyun, and soon enter his thinking mode, joined by Kyungsoo as they started discussing about the matter.

 

They waited for the van, with Baekhyun being gloomy and worried about how angry his favourite maknae is going to be at him, and what’s going to happen if the news really get released. He doesn’t want that to happen, he’s afraid that it might ruin the relationship between Sehun and Taeri. “They are so happy together! Sehunnie opened up much more after they got together… I can’t let this ruin everything. But what can I do?!” He thought to himself, so frustrated that he started kicking stones and pebbles that are lying around the road.

 

Jongin then came and put his arm around Baekhyun, not saying anything but hoping that at least this will calm him down a little, and then handed him his favourite ice cream too. It worked. Baekhyun took it and started eating, though definitely looking a lot less happier than he usually would when he has his ice cream.

 

“Hyung, Sehun and Taeri are coming.” Jongin said as he saw the two figures walking towards them. None of them had went looking for them because they all know that the two would need to talk.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes became wide open and still holding on to his ice cream, he ran behind Jongin and pulled Chanyeol along, hiding behind the two of them. “Protect me if Sehun wants to kill me ok, please please please! I will treat you two to ice cream if I don’t die!”

 

Apparently, Baekhyun’s pleading wasn’t exactly very soft and the surroundings was so quiet, Sehun and Taeri heard him.

 

“Hyung! Why will I kill you? Have I been such an evil maknae?” Sehun said, pouting. Taeri giggled at what was going on. Why do they look perfectly fine? Everyone thought.

 

“No no no! You are not evil at all! But… but…” Baekhyun stuttered as he couldn’t explain. At the same time, Jongin moved away from standing in front of Baekhyun and the elder boy quickly tried to pull him back.

 

“Hyung, Sehun isn’t going to kill you, so don’t worry. Oh but don’t forget the ice cream treat, thank you in advance!” Jongin said as he smiled and walked away, joining Suho and Kyungsoo.

 

“Baekhyun hyung, I’m not mad at you at all. Its not your fault, you didn’t ask for this to happen and neither did Taeri so I’m not mad at the both of you at all. But I really do hope we can come up with something to persuade manager hyung to not do that though…” Sehun trailed off, but with a smile still on his face and hands holding onto Taeri’s tightly.

 

“Yeah we will, we will try our best Sehun ah. But let’s go home first okay? The van is here.” Suho patted his shoulder and everyone started boarding the van.

 

 

------

@memememe3296: I hope it is still interesting to you! T-T

@misakisasazaki: I will try and update whenever I am done~ Thanks for reading!

@hyohyuk: Updated! Hope you like it~ ^^