Daesung's spare clothes

Am I an angel - Am I a monster
Straight after the prank you pulled, Daesung had dragged you back into the school building

"H-hey watch it! You're nearly pulling my hand off!" You squeeked, he was dragging you up a flight of stairs and through different corridors.

You kept on asking him where he was taking you, but Daesung never said a word, until he stopped infront of the boy's changing room and turned to face you.

Both your's and Daesung's eyes met and locked in what felt like a trance forever, until he piped up.

"Okay, you stay in here while I go get you some fresh clothes!" You were about to protest but Daesung quickly pushed you into the room, where you found other boys doing their hair and they were all shirtless..

You screamed from shock, two of the boys looked up and noticed you, they also screamed, but in a more girly manner.. It was Heechul and a boy from your Art class, Taemin.

Oh and look, there's your boyfriend, Key.

And that ing dino-boy.. grr..

Your blood started to boil, but remembered to make a good impression infront of your boyfriend.. You slowly walked up to them, dino-boy saw you first and mumbled to Key, he turned round glaring daggers at you.

"Hey Kibum I haven't seen you all day.. Wanna g-" You were cut of by his angry diva growls, "what the hell are you doing in the BOYS changing rooms?!" "And why are you all wet?" dino-boy asked. "Don't tell me you swam in the schools swimming pool with your clothes on.." Key smirked.

You gulped. Didn't really think this situation out did you? You felt like crying by Key's glare, you wanted to leave the changing rooms but remembered Daesung said for you to stay put..

Key sighed, "Oh _____, if you have no spare clothes I guess you'll just have to come to my hou-" He was cut off by a loud voice, "HEY I'M BACK!" Chirped a familiar voice. 'Are you kidding me..' You thought, you were just about to be asked round to your boyfriend's house, and some git has to interupt this special moment.. But this 'git' was-

"Oh hi Daesung!" Key smiled and waved, you looked over your shoulder to find Dae with a plastic bag full of fresh clothes.

"Do you know each other?" Questioned Daesung, Key. slowly nodded, "____, is my girlfriend." Your heart started doing flips, you were happy to hear this, Key never seemed to admit this in public. Just then you felt your hand being squeezed, you looked back over to Daesung only to see some sort of fire in his eyes, which was a little hard to spot since he doesn't well.. have his eyes open half the time..

"Well.. That's nice, bye Jonghyun and Kim Kibum."  Daesung said with a scratchy voice, 'Oh so Jonghyun is the dino-boy.. Good to know' You thought. Just then, Daesung spun you round and dragged you to a cubicl, he locked the door and gave you the plastic bag, "you can change now." He smiled, you just stared at him with a 'theyoustillherefor' look, he slapped himself, "Oh of course! Sorry!" A tint of pink spread across his cheeks as he stumbled out of the cubicl nearly tripping!

You sighed while locking the door again, you looked through the bag of clothes, taking your shirt of and replacing it with a new yellow one, mmm it was so warm! 'Did he iron these? Wait.. How could he iron them.. Oh never you mind..' You shushed yourself, the shirt was a little big but never the less felt comfortable, you slid into some light blue skinny jeans wich had some sort of bright yellow lace at the sides, after you put on a pair of dark brown shoes and a beanie over your wet hair, you stepped out of the cubicl

Daesung somehow couldn't hold back from squeeling, "You look so pretty!!!" He shrieked, you felt flattered but wished Key would talk to you this way.. He grabbed your arm and pushed you to a mirror

           You were horrified.

There was some sort of gigantic cartoon bunny on your shirt, it looked like it was from the show 'Miffy'. Heechul and Taemin linked arms and strutted over to you and Daesung,

Heechul looked you up and down, "OMG I love your shirt, where did you get it?" Daesung quickly answered "It was my mum's in the 80's.."  Taemin was just staring at you, INTO YOUR SOUL.

Heechul giggled, "Vintage? So adorable.." "Thanks!" Daesung grinned widely. As Heechul and Taemin walked away, you heard them mutter.. "That was the ugliest effing shirt I have ever seen." "I know." .

[LOLMEANGIRLSREFERENCEDON'THATE]

You felt the heat rise up to your face, how dare they say that? If they didn't like this shirt they can just keep their mouths shut!! You glanced over at Daesung hoping he didn't hear their ing. oops. Looks like he did. Daesung had a small frown on his face, his lip shaking, god this guy is a cry baby..

"Ah, I love this shirt! It's so cute!" You squeeked in a high pitch voice, tugging at the sleeves. Daesung sighed, "You don't have to be nice, It's just the only thing I could find to fit for a girl like you"  You bit your lip, shook him by the arms to face you and gave him your biggest grin ever. "I really do like it! The bunny is so pretty!"  Daesung lifted his head up and had bright eyes, "You have great taste!!" He said and patted your head, you smiled and thanked him for the spare clothes

You picked up your wet clothes from the floor and Daesung helped you, he picked up your FAVORITE shirt, "Wao!! This looks like me! Doesn't it look like me?" He got excited and started shoving your shirt in your face, you tried calming him down, "do you think?" You grabbed it off him and compared the faces of the monster on your shirt and the real life boy infront of you. "Hmm... I guess it kinda does.. But you don't have the same hair or outfit."  "psh, but we have the same size nose so it's a win-win right?" He said proudly, but you just shrugged. 

As you and Daesung walked out of the building you saw T.O.P still crying over his jacket and the other boys started to climb the trees... "There you are!!" Seungri shouted, he looked like a monkey sitting at the top of a tree, you giggled. Seungri jumped from branch to branch until he got to the ground "Pro." He mumbled and ran over to you, "So you got some clean clothes?" You nodded and Daesung grinned proudly puffing up his chest, "I got her the clothes!" It went quiet for a few seconds, then Seungri and Jiyong started laughing like hyenas, "What the hell is up with that shirt??" Jiyong pointed at the bunny on it and facepalmed still laughing.

"I found some of my mums clothes so I let her wear them." Daesung responded blankly, oblivious of how bad that sounded. Seungri and Jiyong stopped laughing and just stared at him in disbelief, "That's messed up.. I could've given her your Doraemon boxers and shirt she would have still looked better!" Taeyang smirked while hanging by a tree branch, Daesung blushed a deep red, "Don't say that out loud!" picked up a stick and threw it at Taeyang, making him fall off the tree.

"NOOOOoooo..." Taeyang screamed while falling to the grass, head first into a mud puddle. By this time even T.O.P forgot about his jacket and was now rolling on the floor dying from laughter. Daesung pouted, "You guys!! I was just trying to help!" You started chuckling but you felt your mouth get closed up by someone elses.

You couldn't hear the boys laughing anymore, instead you heard gasps of shock, you quickly opened up your eyes to see who was kissing you. 'Oh look it's Key.. OMG YAY KEY!' You fangirled in your mind. When he finally pulled away, held your hands, now all the boys had come over and were just staring at you, astonished. T.O.P. cleared his throat, "Do you know each oth-" "They're a couple." Daesung interupted, which made you a bit pissed since Daesung doesn't seem to let you answer things.

Key nodded to T.O.P "Hello, I am ____'s boyfriend, and I'm guessing you're the infamous T.O.P? Woah, Jonghyun was right you do have y eyes.." "Uh.. Thanks?" T.O.P said, shuffling closer to Jiyong, Jiyong glared at Key, "Why are you here then?" He asked. Key wrapped an arm around you, "I'm driving my girlfriend home, since she can't afford her own car."  You blushed and gave him a little punch in the shoulder, "Can we just leave now?" You pleaded, Key nodded and dragged you away. You looked back to see Daesung and Seungri waving at you with frowns on their faces while T.O.P and Taeyang were teasing Jiyong, your heart sunk.

••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys I'm back from my holiday!

Sorry if this chapter and was too LONG! It will get better in the next chap, just felt this one needed a bit more Dae Dae in it ;)