Giraffe T.O.P

Am I an angel - Am I a monster
Looking at the school clock's time you scurried into the building and through the halls, random people throwing around abusive and hurtful sayings to you- "OH LOOK, A SKELETON AROSE FROM IT'S GRAVE" "Stop being an attention !" "I'm not pitying you just because of weight!" "That poor girl.. Only skin and bones.."  "EAT! EAT! EAT!"

This has been going on for a while now so you found it easy to avoid them, only when they came up with new insults to throw at you it was hard to hold back the tears. You ran to your locker and, not surprising at all, found a picture of a hot dog stuck on it, just looking at the picture made you wanna vomit, you hated hot dogs the most.

As you ripped the picture off the front of your locker scrunching it up and throwing it on the floor, a group of kids snickered at you. You gave them a death glare and went back to looking inside your locker for school books, just then, a tall shadow casted over you, you gulped thinking it was a giraffe gone loose from the zoo, or the world about to end! "'Scuse me..." A incredibly deep voice breathed warmth over your head. 'Oh god it's him!' you freaked out and crapped your pants in your mind for a few seconds before coming back to reality.  He was now leaning over you slightly pushing you against the lockers by accident,  he had both his arms over either side of your head making you trapped from any movement, searching in his locker for something. 

You felt frozen and had your eyes squeezed shut for a good two minutes, until you heard the slam of a locker and felt a pat on your back, suddenly the warmth between your body and the man's dissapeared, you opened your eyes to find he was gone, you could finally breathe properly and looked up at the locker above yours.

It's name label read "T.O.P" .

'Really?' You questioned in your mind, 'why does he call himself that?' T.O.P was what everyone calls him, T.O.P as in "top of our class" "top of royalty" or even "T.O.P is always on top" and "top iest guys in our school!". Everyone ADORES T.O.P

That kind of included you too.. But you usually deny since you know him or his 'gang' would never look at a girl like you.

You started walking back down the hall of lockers when you heard T.O.P's deep voice mumbling to someone, you glanced from the side of your eyes and noticed he was chatting with a quite shorter man with black hair spiked up pointing to the sky. "That is perfection.." You murmured.

Suddenly an older girl with a boyish tone in her voice whispered, "That is Taeyang."