That is perfection. That is Taeyang

Am I an angel - Am I a monster
"That is Taeyang."

You spun round to see your best friend Amber, she was wearing a plain black shirt tucked into her bright blue jeans with Doc Martin's boots.

"You like what you see?" She smirked, Amber also had a few problems at school, people just because she wears boy clothes, you saw nothing wrong with it and you both became very close because you could understand each other.

You grinned "Your looking hot!" you gave her a fist pump. "Hotter than T.O.P???" She questioned, you hesitated for a moment before answering "...n-yes?.." Trying to stop yourself from giggling, Amber stomped her foot on the ground, "YOU BIG FAT LIAR!" She pretended to be angry and make a scene, you fell backwards from laughing and hit your head on a locker. 

Before you knew it, you were already lifted up into the air by who else than Taeyang himself!

"Are you alright?" He asked, you nodded slowly, never thinking he could be this strong because of his little.. Height dilemma..

He stood you back up, lightly moving your fringe away from your eyes with his hand, "be more careful please." He scolded you, but still spoke softly, he then rambled on about safety rules and such, though all you were thinking about was sleeping inside all that hair of his, like a birds nest.

        Awesome.

After day dreaming you noticed T.O.P heading towards you, you looked over your shoulder at Amber with a panicked expression. T.O.P looked as if he was giving you the death glare! What do you apoligize for?! Sorry you were in the way of his locker? Sorry Amber forces you to watch him play basketball with the other boys in his gang?

Sorry you accidentaly walked into the boys changing  room and stared at his chocolate abs for what seemed like a million years and 24 hours?!! Sorry for--

           .......

     He walked straight past you.

haha.. HAHAHAHAHA!

OF COURSE! Why would HE want to talk to a girl like YOU? Get over yourself, stupid!

What seemed like forever Taeyang finally shut the up, gave you a nod, and left!

You turned back round to Amber and said "What was that about?.."

All Amber could do was laugh, making some weird snorting noise.. "SO!! What's it like? Getting picked up by a midget?!" She kept on chuckling, "I wish I took a picture! That scene right the-" Amber suddenly stopped laughing,

she quickly stabbed you in the ribs with her finger, you hissed,

looked like she was trying to tell you something important? You glanced at what she was trying to get you to look at, your heart skipped a beat.

Standing in their small gang, was T.O.P, Taeyang, Jiyong, and even Seungri!

But wait, who's the new boy? You haven't seen HIM play basketball with the group before.. Oh nevermind! Pay attention to the fact they all have their eyes on you right now!

Before you could do anything, you felt Amber grab you by the sleeve and literaly drag you to class. "Come on we don't wanna be late! Do you want to sit next to your boyfriend or not?!"

"HEY!" You whined, "Be careful! This is my favorite shirt!"