Call Me. .... MAYBE.

Am I an angel - Am I a monster
In the morning, you showered and got ready for school, but still wore the clothes Jiyong gave you last night, you couldn't believe yesterday, so much had happened.

The prank

The break up

The prize

  You picked up the prize Daesung won for you and clipped it onto your schoolbag, you tried not to get too worked up over the fact you had dinner with them, they probably forgot who you were in a flash. After brushing your teeth you tiptoed down stairs only to see your parents asleep on the sofa, glasses of wine spilt all over the white fluffy carpet. 'They'll probably blame you for that mess..' You thought, just then you heard your dad call your name, so you quickly ran out of the house, but closing the door behind you very quietly.

You walked past the school gates and onto the courtyard, the bell hadn't rung yet and you were trying to find Amber, too bad you didn't have your phone.. Oh and you tried to hide from Kibum as much as possible.

~flashback~

"YOU !"

"YOU'RE CRAZY!!"

 "I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS!"

~end flashback~

You shuddered as Kibum's payback crossed your mind, just need to ignore him as much as possible.. then he won't hurt yo-

UFF-

You just got hit in the face with a football,  your face slammed into the grass. "Omoo.. Are you okay?" A voice from above you said and grabbed your sleeve pulling you back up, your face covered in mud. You blinked a few times before seeing who it was, Taemin? Taemin squinted at you, "oh great not you again.." He let go of your sleeve, making you fall flat on your face again. When he had walked back to play football, (more like watch Choi Minho play shirtless!!) You got up off the ground and trudged all the way to the bathroom, when inside, you cleaned the mud off your face but sighed in relief none had gotten on the precious clothes Jiyong gave you... Wait, did you just call them precious? So wierd.

As you were drying your face with a paper towel you felt a tap on your shoulder, you turned round to a butterfly kiss end up on the tip of your nose, making you blush. It was Seungri! But what was he doing in the girls bathroom, being a again..? There was a silence, he just kept smiling and standing around like everything is normal. "So.. Why are you here?" You finally asked, Seungri started to get all excited, "I've been trying to find you ever since me and the others got here this morning!! I want you to sit with us at lunch!! Is that okay?" Wow.. So they didn't forget about you, you felt a cheeky smile grow across your face as you patted his shoulder, "Sure I'd love to! You answered, which seemed to make Seungri jump up and down, "But we need to find my friend Amber first.." "Amber? Amber Liu from Science class?? But she scares me!" Seungri groaned, you giggled but reassured him, "She's really nice and only scary if someone messes with me, she's a great person when you get to know her.." So you both went and searched for Amber.

Back in the halls Daesung and Youngbae were waiting by their lockers, Daesung pacing back and forth "Where is she? Do you think she'll sit with us? Are my teeth okay?" Youngbae just leant back against his locker door and sighed, "She's probably in the girls lavatory. She won't sit with us because Seungri creeps her out. And no Daesung, your teeth never look good." He smirked to himself, "Hey!" Daesung shouted while punching Youngbae in the arm multiple times.

Jiyong and Seunghyun were sitting outside the building at one of the bench tables, discussing about what happened yesterday. "She seems to get on fine with Seungri and Dae, Younbae doesn't seem bothered by her, I think she looked FAB in my spare clothes, and you seemed to have warmed up to her in just one whole day!" Jiyong cooed, "Maybe she could be the first friend we have at this school who is actually a girl, all the others keep asking me to be their boyfriend when I've never even met them before. But with ____, she was comfortable with.. You and me.." Seunghyun secretly put his hand on top of Jiyongs and smiled at him, Jiyong smiled back and there was a short silence before he hissed "Wait you told her about US??" Seunghyun quickly covered Jiyong's mouth and shushed him.

"W-well, not exactly yeobo, we just.. Well you know how comfortable we are at home and I feel we may have dropped hints infront of her at dinner time, she gave me a few looks but didn't say anything.. And hey, if she does know, I'm sure she'll keep it a secret.." Seunghyun reassured, but Jiyong hesitated. "Well I don't know.. How can you treat her like family when we've only had her round once.. Stupid." As he flicked Seunghyun on the nose and laughed, Seunghyun replied "How can you call me stupid when you use words like FAB? You make yourself sound like that Key.. Kibum guy.."

Jiyong sighed and slapped himself on the forhead, "Sorry, I guess I meant to say SWAG, dunno what's gotten into me.. Who's Kibum? You know we have way too many of them in this school."  Seunghyun chuckled at his truth, there were way too many guys in this school called Kibum, you'd think their parents would be more original, then Jiyong asked "Oh by the way, why did you bring ____, to our house yesterday? We never invited her, did something happen?" To which Seunghyun answered quickly "Nothing." He didn't want to embarrass you.  Suddenly Amber ran past them, Jiyong quickly eyeing her up amd down, "I wonder why she's in a rush.. Oh look at her clothes see hyung this is why I need more clothes I'm going out of style-" Jiyong kept rambling on while Seunghyun just sat there, day dreaming about seeing you again.

"Come on!! Come on!!" Growled Amber, still running and her phone in hand, she had sent you 5 texts and called you 27 times but no answer! Well how could you answer when Key has your phone... Amber had horrible thoughts rushing through her head, 'What if she's been kidnapped? Did her parents take her phone away? If I don't see her in school I'll have to call Hyuna amd the others..' Just then, she stopped in her tracks, next to the boys bathroom, catching her breath.  

'Key.'

"I think you should just give it back, I don't want her hating us anymore than she does right now." Jonghyun said, leaning against a cubicl door. Key sat on one of the changing benches, slamming on the phone buttons rappidly while twirling clipped on phone charms round his finger. "I just want to make sure she's doing fine." Key muttered while opening the phones mail files and looking through the texts, "You want to invade her privacy, more like." Jonghyun started, "How does looking through her phone let you know she's 'doing fine'?" But Key just ignored him and read through the phone history, "Bloody hell why does Amber keep calling, is she always this clingy? If I was ___, I would have dropped Amber 5 seconds flat"  Key groaned "Well there's nothing in her mail just Amber ing about my gorgeous looks, you can see the jealousy through her typing.." He exited the mail and went to photo documents, "As always, just pictures of me... hold on.. what's this?" Key had come across a photo of Dae Sung  

 l.jpg

The picture discription said 'call me' then his phone number, "Ugh,  she has that new guys phone number.. Maybe their dating? She got over me quickly.. Or is trying to..." Key scoffed and Jonghyun peered over his shoulder to look.

~flashback~ As you were changing in a cubicl, Dae Sung found your phone had dropped on the floor, he picked it up and inspected it making sure it hadn't broken. He found the camera button and had an idea, he quickly took a picture of himself and added his number in the description. ".. Call me.." He whispered. He secretly placed the phone in your bag before you came back out.

~end flashback~