Dreams can be nice

Am I an angel - Am I a monster
A/N: OMO SURPRISE CHAPTER

Wow. You slowly sat up and yawned, you blinked a few times trying to get your vision back quickly, you looked around, the room you were in was white and the furniture was the color of ocean blue. You looked down to see you weren't in your bed, just then you heard a yawn.

A boy's yawn.

You layed back down and turned to the boy who was laying next to you, his tiny eyes and funny looking nose, his blonde hair messy but still y as ever, and that smile you loved so much

That smile of an angel.

"Oh you're awake?" He whispered, your vision was still a bit blurry, you nodded to him, it was still night time but the room was lightened up by something, you looked up at the ceiling, well... To see there was no ceiling, so many beautiful stars in the dark sky for you to count, but you were just too weak and tired. Suddenly a cold breeze flew into the room and you started to shiver, hugging  onto the white fluffy duvet. "It's been cold weather today hasn't it?" The boy said, putting one of his muscly arms over your shoulder and pulling you into a cuddle, he always kept you warm, this boy is like a special blanket to you.

You breathed in his scent and sighed, he smelt so good, but you could never figure out what the smell was. He lifted your chin up and nuzzled your cheek with his big nose, making you laugh. Sometimes the boy lets you play with his blonde shiny hair, twirl your fingers around his strands, amazingly soft to touch. You swear no one else has amazing hair like this boy, you liked these dreams, they happened a lot and when they did you were just so happy to meet the angel boy again.

Usually it was just the same routine, cuddling and looking up at the stars, sometimes he would ask about your day, he was a good listener for your problems and always reassured you that someday, your life will get better.

You wanted to know his name, how his day was, his life.

But you couldn't bring yourself to.

You don't know what was holding you back, but again, it was the routine, and in this routine you never ask this boy those kinds of questions, that's how the routine goes.

That routine was about to be broken.

As he kept nuzzling your cheek, he started to move close to your lips, you felt the heat rise in your body but stayed frozen, not saying a word, eyes closed and can barely breath. The boy whispered in your ear, "I feel like I've known you forever, everything you've told me about yourself, your life, how you live, I feel that I really know who you are now, and I think it's time we shared the first kiss."

You couldn't do anything but nod in agreement, you were under control in this dream, but you didn't care, the routine has changed, and you liked where it was going. You felt his lips lightly touch across your cheeks and slowly move to your mouth, they were so close, any second now and you'd be kissing his big plump lips, as you felt them finally touch yours, some sort of eletric shock flew through your body. You felt the kiss quickly start to get rougher, his fingers running through your hair, you opened your eyes to see his, they looked passionate and lustful, why...

Why do they look so familiar...

But you couldn't think right now, you had wrapped your arms around his neck as he started to ask for entrance with his tongue, you were about to let him in when-

BRINGBRINGBRING

You shot up from your bed, back into reality, .. Just when the dream had finally changed, you just had to wake up when it was getting good.. That boy, his scent, his smile, he seemed so familiar, but you just couldn't put your finger on it, all you knew now was you were inlove with him.

Great, inlove  with a boy from your stupid dreams, now you've really gone crazy.. Right?

.........

Right.

•••••••••••••••••••

lol u stoopid if u thought I was gunna put dah in derreee hyuk hyuk

chanyeol_gif_by_smoran-d4z6w70.gif

Omo kidding but i really felt I needed to add this chap, it's been bugging me for.. 3 hours so I finally wrote it, also i forgot to say right now Dae Sung's hair outside of the dream is brown, but hey who knows..

THIS CHAPTER..

I REGRET NOTHING.

chanyeol.gif

- CHANYOLO -