Shunned by The Almighty Key

Am I an angel - Am I a monster
You and Amber walked into class early, you scanned the room for your boyfriend, when you finally spotted him you skipped over singing "Saranghaeee!!"  pretending to be an angel, but when you got to his table, a short dinosaur-featured boy already was sitting next to your lover, in YOUR seat. You let out a big sigh, but still greeted them politely, the dinosuar boy gave you a slight nod, but your boyfriend just kept chatting away like you weren't even there, this was kind of embarrassing for you, since T.O.P's gang was watching you in the back of the classroom, (somehow they got to class earlier than you...)   They must pity you real bad, especially the new member of their group, what's his face.. Out of the corner of your eye you could see him staring at you, it made you feel uncomfortable. Amber walked up to you, dino boy noticed and waved "Hey Amber", Amber just rolled her eyes, your boyfriend's head turned to see you  and your bff, but instead of noticing you he directed a pathetic insult to Amber. "Ew tranny.." Trying to piss of Amber, she spat on his table,"____, you can do so much better than Kim Kibum.. this diva.." folded her arms and walked to the back of the classroom. Your boyfriend scoffed and swished his hair, dino boy got some tissue and cleared the spit up. You hated when these things happened, Amber says Key treats you like crap, Key says you shouldn't hang out with Amber because she's a 'bad influence'. Key fluttered his eyelashes at you, giving you a blank stare, you smiled and leaned in to kiss him, he suddenly turned his head away and shifted in his seat, The whole classroom made "ooh!!" sounds. That crushed your heart right there, he always does this in public, "We'll talk later" There was a cold tone in his voice, it's been like this for awhile now, you have been completly neglected by your own boyfriend, was he even your boyfriend anymore?

You dragged yourself over to the back of the classroom and sat with Amber,

that boy was still staring at you, as if he wasn't creepy enough. "He's been staring at you for some time now. I think his name is Dayy-sonng or something.. Tay-sungg.. Daesung! That's it!" Amber said, "geez, thanks for pointing out the obvious.." You sighed. "Yeah but.." Amber shifted closer to you, "It's not exactly just a stare.. he looks like.." 

Oh god Amber don't..

"He has some sort of lust in his eyes" She said 'romanticaly'.

"......For you."

.

you Amber.

You started feeling hot in the cheeks and shoved Amber out of your face, "N-no!! That's not lust! It's pity!!" Amber smirked, "Excuses, Excuses.." She teased.

So, his name is Daesung.. You thought about him for most of the lesson. He thought about you for most of the lesson too..

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ooh think we are getting somewhere now! hope you liked this chapter!