Epilogue

The Adventures of the mighty Jjong(s)!

Before you guys come running after me with pitch forks and stuff because I haven't update this very last chapter for like around 2 months, I NEED TO APOLOGISE AND EXPLAIN!! Well you don't have to read this is you don't want to, I understand. :'( 

But anyway, I couldn't update this because I have major exams in like 1 month, and my mock exams just ended so I got no time!! AND I got so pissed off because my itouch totally died, like DIED and the last chapter or this story AND like 10 chapters of my new fanfic were ALL GONE. GONE GONE GONE. So I couldn't update this AND that and like I have no time to rewrite the chapters and all so I hope you understand. ): 

Okay anyway, THE LAST CHAPTER DUMDUMDUMDUMMMMMMMMMMM. :> 

Enjoy! 

Ps. It's gonna be really short and like uhm, it's not gonna come out really good I think. )': 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Years Later 

Krys' Pov 

"Yah ppali ppali (hurry, hurry) your stage starts in 3 minutes!!" My manager unnie shouted as I wear my costume and put on my mic. 

" Alright alright I'm done, geez, don't have to keep nagging at me you know, it's not the first time I'm doing this anyway. " 

" Just wanted to make sure everything's alright!! Its Music Bank's 10th Anniversary special episode, we can't afford to do badly!" 

" SPARKLERS, YOU'RE UP NEXT PLEASE GO TO THE BACKSTAGE AND WAIT FOR THE CUE. " One of the PDs shouted. 

" NEH, COMING!" We replied.

After the performance of our newest song < Please be there > , we went back to our waiting room and rested, only to find that our waiting room had more people than before. 

" NOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~ " Was the first thing I heard when I went into the room before being engufed into a giant bear hug. 

" Yes, hello to you too Taemin-ah, but you do know I need to breathe right. " I told him before he quickly released me. 

"Oops, sorry. " He gave a cheeky smile. 

I just smiled at him.

I plopped on the couch and took a bottle of mineral water on the way and gulped everything at once. 

Ugh I was so tired, and I felt myself drifting away until I heard a whisper right next to my ear "Are you sure you can fall asleep without seeing my handsome face before that? " 

I half opened my eyes before replying "I was hoping that I would fall asleep before you came so that I DON'T have to see your face. " and smiled. 

" YAH!" And he pinched my cheeks, real hard. 

" AISH JJONG OPPA I'M REALLY TIRED AND NOW YOU HAVE TO PINCH MY CHEEKS THEY'RE LIKE SO PAINFUL NOW AND I CAN'T SLEEP AND I'M WASTING MY ENERGY SCREAMING AT YOU UGH." I stood up, smacked him on the head and flopped back down onto the couch. 

He sat himself down and the couch, held my waist and pulled me towards him. " Awww I'm sorry, but hey I just got back from Japan, can't I get some form of welcome from my girlfriend? " He tried using aegyo by pouting and showing those puppy eyes. 

" Sorry dino, but after staring at those aegyo tricks for 4 years, they don't work on me anymore. " I replied him bluntly, 

" Damn. Then how bout if I did this? " He turned me around and kissed me on the lips. Before I could respond to it, 8 other voices were heard. 

" EWWWW GET A ROOM." 

We broke the kiss and laughed, before I replied sarcastically " Yes welcome back to Korea boys, I missed you too." 

We ended up just chatting and goofing around, before we had to go back to end the show. 

Just when we were gonna go back up on stage, I saw Jjong oppa talking to the special hosts of the day, Yunho oppa and Victoria unnie.

Then he came back to my side and held my waist while we were waiting to go up on stage.

" So, why were you so sneaky back there with Yunho oppa? " I gave him the you-better-tell-me look. He always tells me when I give him that look.

" Hah that look won't work today, you just have to wait. " He gave me a smile and a kiss on the forehead before we went up on stage. 

Fans were screaming and waving their balloons and fanboards wildly as almost all the kpop bands are gathered on the stage. I even saw fanboards that said "Jjongstal " , and many of them look familiar while there were some new ones. 

Oh I forgot to mention it didn't I? Our relationship was exposed when Jjong oppa came to our dorm to take care of me when I was sick, dumb oppa even ditched his disguise and just came straight to our dorm while driving his car. -_- 

But, surprisingly, there were many of our supporters, even though I did get twice the amount of hate mail. The hate mail still comes once in a while, even though its already been like 4 years, Ah, silly people. 

So we were on stage, and like the sunbaes were giving their thank you speeches, while we were just behind, whispering among ourselves or trying to give more fanservices to our fans. 

After that it was SHINee's turn to speak, and we were just nodding our heads along. 

When the mic was passed to Jjong, he said " Ah, thank you everyone for coming here today, and thank you all the fans, especially SHINee World *interrupted by loud screams and a couple of " Marry Me Oppa!!"s*. We will work harder to bring all of you guys great music and entertainment. Thank you!" And we thought he was done when he added on " Oh right, and I don't know if she noticed, but today is our, or MY Krystal's birthday and she has probably forgotten it since she's so busy but can we have her here in the middle with that cake that I secretly prepared? " 

I clapped and wait, what? What's the date today? it's, oh it IS my birthday. wow, I totally forgot. And everyone started to cheer and like push me along to the centre of the stage where jjong and this dinosaur? stood. Oh the dino's the car oh wow cute. ;)

" On the count of 3! 1,2,3!" And everyone started clapping and singing the birthday song to me. 

Jjong passed me the mic " Oh, uhm, wow, thankyou everyone, really, thankyou all for remembering my birthday and I feel honoured that I get to celebrate it with everyone here today, I'll lead my group well and we'll do our best. Thankyou and happy anniversary to KBS Music Bank!" I bowed. 

I made a wish and blew the candle. Just as I was going to make my way back to the crowd, Jjong held my wrist and stopped me. 

He took the mic and said "Wait, the surprise haven't ended.  Can I have your attention please? I need a moment here! "

I look at him weirdly and he just smiled that lopsided smile that I love. 

" Ahem, as you all know, it's been exactly 4 years and 8 days since we have been going out, and I think that I need to do something very very very extremely important now. " He let go of my wrist and dug into his pocket. Oh my, is he gonna? 

He took out a box, went on one knee, and as if on cue, okay I mean totally on cue, Yunho oppa passed him a bouquet of roses, and he said it. He said those words that I've been longing to hear. " Park JongYeon, or Krystal Jung Yunhee, as they now call you, I know we've had our ups and downs, like a lot of them, and I technically haven't been by your side all the time since we keep flying off to other countries, but I really want you to know that from the day I first met you, or the day that I fell in love with you, your name have been etched in my mind, my soul, my heart and I never want to remove it. However, I do want to change something about it, and that's changing your first name. So, will you marry me? " 

Tears filled my eyes as I nod myself before throwing myself onto him for a hug. Everyone cheered and screamed, and people were congratulating us. 

And let's just say that we just created a new chapter to the book of our lives, 

The Adventures of the mighty Jjongs.

 

- THE END-