Happily Ever After?

The Adventures of the mighty Jjong(s)!

AUTHOR'S VERY HUGE AND FILLED WITH APOLOGIES NOTESSSSS. 

 

HELLO MY DEAR READERS, I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE STILL LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS STORY BUTTTTTTTTT ANYWAY THIS IS THE 2ND LAST CHAPTER!! DUMDUMDUMDUMMMMMMMMMM. HAHAHAH. 

I KNOW IT'S SUDDEN BUT ITS GETTING A LIL DRAGGY AND THE FAMILY REUNION PART DOES SOUND A BIT LIKE THE ENDING ALREADY DOESN'T IT?? 

OH WELL. :) 

ANYWAY, I MIGHT BE STARTING A NEW FIC AFTER THIS ONE. THE NEW ONE WILL FEATURE............................................................. BEASTTTTTTTTT MY CURRENT OBSESSION AFTER THEIR FANMEET OMG YOSEOBBBBBB. KAY BUT THE NEW FIC'S MAIN CHARACTER WON'T BE YOSEOB HAHA. IT WILL EITHER BE YOON LEADER MY 2ND LOVE, JUNHYUNG THE ALREADY TAKEN BUT I DON'T CARE I JUST WANNA WRITE A FIC ABOUT YOU AND AN OC GUY, OR LEE KIKWANG AKA BABOCUTIEKWANGGGGG. :> 

YEAH OKAY THIS IS GETTING LONG, LET'S GO ON WITH THE STORY KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kry's POV

When I woke up, the bed was empty already. I looked around the room, everything was neat and tidy, the bed was made, and someone placed a blanket over me. 

 

I went to wash up and went downstairs. Yunho Oppa and Jessica were at the breakfast table eating. 

" Hey morning. " I greeted both of them.

" Yah sleepyhead, how is it morning when its already 1pm? " Oppa asked. 

I looked at the wall clock : 1.17pm. 

oh, I slept.....well. 

WAIT, 1,17PM?!?!?!?! 

" OMG NOOOOOOOO I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE FOR MY SCHEDULE WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE ME UP OMG WHYYYYYYY NOW I'M GONNA BE DEAD. OMG I'M SO DEAD I'M SO DE-" 

" CHILL!!!!! Your manager sent me a text to tell you that you have absolutely no schedules today, which means you have a day off." Oppa nonchalantly replied while scooping some kimchi into his bowl. 

 

" oh.... okay. " 

 

" Alright, will the 2 of you stop talking business and let me eat my rice peacefully~" Jess said and continued eating her rice. 

 

I went into the kitchen and got a bowl of rice, sat down at the dining table and ate and chat with my new found siblings. 

 

After lunch i went back into my room and saw a note on the study table. 

' Meet me at the usual place tonight at 8pm, please come. - Jjong ' 

I left the note on the table, considering if I should go later. 

 

-7pm - (sorry i don't have time to write what she did for the 6 hours in between haha kinda rushing)

1 more hour to go before going to the park near the SM building. Yeap, I've decided to go meet him and see what he's up to. 

Somehow as the time goes by, my heart starts to beat a little faster than the previous minute and my forehead starts to form cold sweat. 

 

- 8pm - ( k now i'm just out of ideas for what she's doing for that 1 hour)

So, right now, here I am, in the park, sitting on the usual bench, waiting for that dino to appear. 

 

-8.30pm- 

K maybe he has a schedule, its okay, I'll just wait a little longer. 

-9pm- 

K I shall not spam him with messages and phone calls to show our annoyed I am right now for waiting like a fool for 1 hour. I will be calm. Patience, patience, patience....

 

-9.30pm-

Does he need to go back to Kindergarten again to know that he is officially 1 and a half hours late and he was the one who set the time at 8pm?!

-11pm- 

THAT'S IT WHY AM I WAITING LIKE A FOOL HERE, I AM GOING BACK HOME. 

 

I stood up and was about to leave when a toy car blocked my way. There was a note on it and I picked it up. 

 

' Hi yeonnie kekeke, this is your pabo dino speaking, or writing or whatever you call it. 

Sorry for making you wait for 3 hours, I just wanted you to feel how it was like for me to wait for you for 3 years. Well obviously I can't make you wait 3 years, so I guess 3 hours is good enough hehehe. Now if you'd be kind enough, please just stand here and don't turn around okay? I'll give you the signal so don't turn around!!! " 

 

I stood there and read the letter over and over again. I was really tempted to turn around though.

I was on the verge of turning around when I felt a pair of arms circle around my waist. 

" Don't turn around. Just let me do this once, and let me finish what I wanna say before you say anything. " a familiar voice rang through my ear as I shivered from the proximity of his voice. 

" I know right now our relationship or whatever you wanna call it isn't on very good terms or at least its not my desirable stage, but I just wanna say that even after 3 years I can't stop loving you and I never will. So, will you be mine again? " 

After he said that, all of our memories seemed like they finally broke free from where I locked them, and it all comes flooding back, both good and bad memories. I just stood there while the memories flashed past one by one, each giving me a good reason to accept him, yet another one flashes by with an equally bad reason to reject him. 

 

After a while, I turned around and faced him. 

" Jjong, I ...... " 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HAHA CLIFFHANGERRRRRR. O: 

I shall try to update soon!!! :> give me time alrights, i'm really sorry. *bows endless times* 

Anyway the epilouge <- is that how you spell it??? , will be really short so don't keep your hopes up alright haha it'll probably be another y chapter just like this one. :/