Unbelievable. I'm in a dream right? Nothing's real right?....... I guess not.

The Adventures of the mighty Jjong(s)!

Hey I'm finally updating again!! And there's gonna be a new character in the story!! U all KNOW who is it right? <-- I think the hint's obvious enough hahahaha. K back to the story~  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Alright, so I was kidnapped by a huge guy who drove a black BMW to my old house..... that's a great place to be kidnapped. -.- 

Well anyway after we went in, it turns out that I wasn't kidnapped. o.o 

Well but it wasn't a trivial matter. Because seated on the main seat of the dining table was this guy, not just any guy, but the Boss of the Jung Association, the biggest association in Korea and known throughout Asia. AND, beside that guy, was ANOTHER GUY. BUT, NOT JUST ANY GUY. 

 

HE IS THE HOTTEST, CUTEST, MANLIEST, ANY OTHER GREAT DESCRIPTIVE WORDS FOR GUYS THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. HE IS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TVXQ JUNG YUNHO OPPA~  ( K sorry I have this obsession for HoMin for a long time so excuse me while I mentally spazz till I die) 

 

 

 

 

" Oh annyeong Yunho oppa! Why am I here? " I asked almost in a whisper because there's this creepy aura around the house. :/ 

" Oh annyeong Yeonnie-ah, uhm, I think I'll just let my dad do the talking. " oh okay........ WAIT, HIS DAD?!?!?!?! SOIFHVNOWSNVAKWLVNEOVHAOEIRV WOAH. 

 

" Annyeonghasaeyo, I believe you know who I am. " He said in a deep voice that scares me a little. I timidly nodded. 

" I brought you here today to tell you your true identity. " My true identity?? creepy man say whatttttt?! 

" Uh I don't get it. " 

" Sigh, take a seat and I'll tell you more. " So i sat down and waited for the story to start. 

" May I ask where are your parents?" 

" Uh I don't know, they're probably dead. I've been living in the orphange since I can recall and I moved out to live on my own when I was 16. " 

" Well, the truth is : Your parents didn't die and one of them is right here in front of you. " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. 

I totally stared at him for like 5 minutes, trying to process everything. So that means he's my father? and.... Yunho is my brother?! 

" WHAT?! Then why have I been living in an orphage?! Then why wasn't anyone with me?! " 

" We didn't have any choice. Our family used to be very poor and we had problems even feeding ourselves, but we never intended to abandon you, it was your grandfather, who decided to sell you to some unknown man for money because he was hooked on gambling but we didn't have the money to let him gamble. We tried to find you after that but we couldn't locate you anymore. We've been trying to find you ever since, especially when we were getting wealthier. but we couldn't find you until Yunho here saw that you've been wearing the bracelet that was identical to his and that nobody would have the same bracelet since we custom-made it with the little money we had. " Yunho oppa nodded while listening to the story. 

" Wait, so Park JongYeon isn't my real name? " He nodded. 

" Then what's my real name? " 

" Jung YunHee, or Krystal as your mum wanted. " 

" Do I have any other siblings other than Yunho oppa? " 

" Yes, you have a fraternal twin. Her name is Jessica Jung. " 

WTF OMFG WHAT?! JESSICA JUNG?! WE ARE ING RELATED AND WE'RE TWINS?! I choked on water and almsot died. 

" WHAT MY TWIN IS JESSICA JUNG?! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THAT IS MY ING TWIN. WE ARE WORLDS APART I'D RATHER DIE THAN HAVE HER AS A ING TWIN. " 

The 2 of them stared at me like I was some mad woman. Then Yunho oppa asked : " You know Jessica? " 

" Unfortunately yes and I don't wanna speak about that person if you wanna know just go ask any of the SHINee members they know everything.  Now if there's nothing else I would like to go off and try to pretend none of this is real. " 

" WAIT. The reason why I have this meeting with you is because I wish for you to come back and meet your real family and perhaps a reunion? " 

I hesitated for a moment. Isn't this what I've always wanted? A real family with nice ( not to mention hot and unfortunately a y) siblings, to know how having a family feels like? I guess there's really nothing wrong with going with them for a while. 

" Wait, that means I have to see Jessica isn't it? " 

" Come on Krys, she's not that bad once you know her. " 

" wait, 1) call me yeonnie I'm used to it. 2) she can never be nice. " 

" Okay, but you have to get used to it soon AND you have to come back with us. Please? " Yunho oppa tried using aegyo on me. Dammit, he knows I can't stand his aegyo!! 

" Ugh alright fine I'll go back and be a nice daughter/dongsaeng whatever. " 

" Oh by the way if you go back you have to share a room with her until we settle everything. " 

" WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" 

Just then, BAM. The door slammed open and in comes Dinoboy. Everyone turned to stare at him. 

" Erm I came in at the wrong time didn't I?" Everyone nodded. 

" Uh I'll be outside. You guys continue... " and he slowly backed away. 

Oops I guess I was so shocked I forgot to tell him that I wasn't kidnapped afterall. my bad. :P 

" So, you were saying? " 

" Oh right. I AM NOT GONNA SHARE A ROOM WITH THAT !! SHE MIGHT DRUG ME WHILE I'M SLEEPING! OR DO SOME WEIRD STUFF TO ME!!! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT WITH HER IN A ROOM!!! " 

" Well the only room left with space for another person to sleep in is Yunho's room. So you either stay with Sica or Yunho. " 

" I pick Yunho oppa!! Anything but Jessica. " I tried to keep my calm because I was MAD EXCITED OMG YUNHO OPPA~ 

" Well Yunho are you okay with it? " 

" Yeah I guess so, as long as she goes back with us I'm fine. " 

" Alright, so I guess we shall move off now shall we? " 

" Erm you guys go first I'll go talk to jonghyun. " Well I've decided that I should at least tell him sorry. 

" Wait I'll go with you I need to ask him something. "  So me and yunho oppa went to find jjong, who was sitting at the latch by the roadside. HAHA he looks like a hobo hahahaha. 

" KIMJONGHYUNNNNNNNNN!! " He looked up and came towards me. 

" Yah pabo! You weren't even kidnapped and you made me rush all the way here worrying!! " He shouted and flicked my forehead. 

" Ouch! Yah I didn't know I wasn't kidnapped! Dude I was panicking! Like who the hell wouldn't panic if she was dragged into a black BMW with unknown people?!" I shouted back at him. 

" Hmpf excuses. " He mumbled. 

" What?! yah you - " Yunho oppa cut us off. 

" Alright chillax both of you. Uhm Krys can you go wait in the car? Please and thankyou, I have something to ask jonghyun. " 

" Fine. " I went off in the car. 

 

Yunho's POV ( WHOO HOTTIE <3) 

Alright they definitely have something between them. 

I was in my train of thoughts when Jonghyun interrupted me. " Hyung why were you with her? And why did you call her Krys? " 

Sigh we're gonna have a long talk man. 

" Alright I'll tell you that later, its a long story, but to cut it short, her real name is Krystal Jung YunHee and she is my long-lost sister, " 

Jonghyun's eyes widened and stared. " S-sister?!?!?!" 

I just nodded and before he could say anything, I said " We'll talk about it later. Now I need you to tell me what happened between her and Jessica. " 

Suddenly he went all quiet and mumbled " Why do you wanna know about it? " with this guilty look on his face. 

" Sigh, because, Jessica is also my sister and she is Krys' fraternal twin. " His head shot up and had the OMG-TVXQ-Sunbae-said-WHAT look. 

" So if you don't mind, I need you to tell me what happened. " 

He gulped and after hestitating, he told me the whole story.

I was..... shocked at how Jessica would do such a thing, angry at how stupid jonghyun is, and pitied Krys for going through sucha thing. 

Well I decided not to kill jonghyun and let him go off while I go back to the car. 

 

We are gonna have a sibling talk tonight, a LONGGGGGG talk. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : K writer's block, kinda ish so don't mind me~

Enjoy~