SURPRISE!............. k too much of a surprise.

The Adventures of the mighty Jjong(s)!

A/N: OMG PEOPLE SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A GAZILLION YEARS, FORGIVE ME!! JEBAL~ ANW

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINee'S BELOVED LEAD VOCALIST A.K.A MY ULTIMATE BIAS IN THE WHOLE WORLD..... KIM JONGHYUN!!!

 

K LET'S GET BACK TO THE CHAPTER. :P WILL TRY TO DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dumdumdumdum~ ( the tune of erm Dracula or smth, can't rmb but the tune's just that dum thingy kekeke)

We, as in me and my members, SHINee excluding Jjong, Yunho oppa, Changmin oppa, and a few other random people at my house, I mean Yunho oppa's house, decorating for tonight's party. What party you may ask? Welllllll, its.......... JJONG'S SURPRISE PARTAY YAYEE. Aren't you excited?! Well I'm not that excited, but I'm happy to have a gathering with all my friends after sucha stressful period of time. Anyway its his birthday today so we're gonna have a surprise birthday party!! :DDDDDDD

 

K so we started like early in the morning, at like 9. Me and Yunho oppa went out to get the deco and food and stuff, then the rest came at around 10+ 11 am. We started to split the jobs so that we're finish them earlier. I was in charge of food, since I am like the best cook in the house, with the exception of Key, who is like the Umma of everyone here haha, but they somehow managed to persuade him to let me do the cooking, even though once in a while he'll come into the kitchen to nag at me for how I'm doing the things wrongly. 

 

After a very very long day, it was around 6pm, since we fooled around and rested for a while before continuing. Key called Jjong to tell him to come to our house at 8pm. He said Jjong didn't wanted to come though, and he sounded weird, but since Key insisted, Jjong couldn't reject it since Key threatened to throw his new Blackberry 9700 out when he's sleeping. 

 

8pm ; Jung Residences

 

We are now all hiding in our living room, waiting for Jjong to come~ I'm holding the cake that I made just now. Its dino-shaped kekeke, totally fits the concept of Jonghyun heheh. 

*Click* 

The door's opened!!! let's wait to confirm to see if its really jjong. 

"Hello, anyone here? " Jjong's voice echoed through the living room. Somehow his voice sounds weak, and hoarse. 

" Hana, dul set!" Key shouted. 

" SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA JONGHYUNNIE!!!!!! " We all sprang out of our places and surprised him. He had a shocked  expression like O.O for a second then he smiled. like REALLLLLLLLY widely hahaha. 

We sang him the birthday song and made him blow the candles. 

" OH NO HYUNG YOU DIDN'T MAKE 3 WISHES!!! " Taemin screamed. 

Jjong chuckled, and told him " Its okay. "

" NOOOOOO QUICK MAKE THE 3 WISHES NOW, WE'LL PRETEND THE CANDLE WASN'T BLOWN OUT YET. " Taemin insisted. Keke aigoo this kid. 

" Alright, I wish that SHINee will continue to be popular for as long as we live!! And uhm I wish that everyone will be healthy and all, and my last wish is... " 

" wait don't say it out loud or it won't come true!! " taemin said. 

" alright then, I wish that... " Jonghyun paused for a while before he opened his eyes. " Okay i'm done with the wish! " 

Hmm I wonder what he wished for. Anyway we cut the cake and gave it out to everyone and I was supposed to give jjong his piece but i can't find him. hmmmm, oh there he is, at the balcony. 

"Hey jjong, here's your cake. "

" Hey, thanks. Who planned this today? " 

" Hmm I did. " I said while stuffing a mouthful of cake into my mouth. 

" Thanks. A lot. " He turned to me and smiled. His smile still makes my heart skip a beat. I smiled back and continued eating my cake. 

We stayed silent the whole time, yet it was the most comfortable moment I got in the past few weeks. 

Suddenly I felt something heavy on my right shoulder. I turned around and I stiffened. Jjong leaned his head on my shoulder. omg I have no idea what to do. 
 

" Uh Jjong.."

" Just let me stay like this for a while. Its been awhile since I did this on anyone, I really miss the times. "

"hmm. It was fun. " 

" y-yeah........." His voice trailed off. 

" Jjong? Hello? Jjong? " He didn't reply me. Was he really that tired? But he wasn't that tired just now. 

I tilted abit so his head is on my lap now. I brushed his long bangs to the side then stopped. I touched his forehead. 

OMG WHY IS IT SO FREAKING HOT?! ITS TOTALLY BURNING, I CAN COOK AN EGG WITH THIS TEMPERATURE!!! 

"yah, yah YAH KIM JJONG!! KIM JONGHYUN DO YOU HEAR ME?! " I screamed in his face. 

" Jong...yeon, d-don't g-go, i'm-m, s- , sor-rry....." He suddenly mumbled then went unconscious again. I shouted for Yunho oppa and he came rushing in. I told him to carry jjong up to my/ our room and call the doctor like immediately. I was panicking and I didn't know what to do. I didn't even realise that tears were slowly rolling off my cheeks. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"alright then, I wish...." that jongyeon will be mine again. " okay i'm done! " 

they cheered and went to cut the cake while I went to the balcony to see down. Ugh I feel dizzy and sick. 

 

"Hey jjong, here's your cake. " Yeonnie came in with 2 plates of cake and passed one of them to me, 

" Hey, thanks. Who planned this today? "  I was really surprised that they remembered my birthday and did this for me. 

" Hmm I did. "  Wow, she still remembers my birthday. 

" Thanks. A lot. " I was really touched and thankful. I smiled at her then she smiled back. 

Suddenly I felt dizzy and sleepy so I tilted my head to the side and it landed straight on yeonnie's shoulder. Sigh, I haven't did this in a while. 

" Uh Jjong.." Yeonnie said, obviously feeling a little awkward. 

" Just let me stay like this for a while. Its been awhile since I did this on anyone, I really miss the times. " I really did, especially the times with her. 

"hmm. It was fun. " 

" y-yeah........." And I just couldn't stand it anymore and everything else went black.