Everland?! More like Neverland.

The Adventures of the mighty Jjong(s)!

 

 

OMG I AM A BAD AUTHOR I SAID I'LL UPDATE SOON BUT I TOOK FOREVER GAH. D: Anyway, from now on if I didn't indicate who's POV it is then its Yeonnie, otherwise stated alrights? :D Let's get back to the story shall we. :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like that I was dragged out of the house by my dongsaengs and the annoying five-some or whatever you wanna call them.  I really really REALLY don't get why must they drag me out to a useless amusement park when I'm not even amused by it. Apparently Key bought a new car so we're gonna be going in both key and jjong's car. They wanted to push me into the passenger seat of jjong's car, but just as they were about to do that, both of us shouted, " NO SHE/I CAN'T SIT IN THE PASSENGER SEAT SHE/I HAS/HAVE MOTION SICKNESS. " 

All of them stared at us and it was like awkward~  so I just went to the sit at the backseat and screamed at everyone to get inside quickly so that we can get this over with just to get them to hurry. Not like it wasn't the truth. So we set off happily, uhm we does not include me alright, to Everland.

Well we had to take all the precautions that we could before entering the park. Which meant we had a hell load of disguises on us. But seriously, which 10 members is that sane to go to the world-famous amusement park together at once? 

 

 

 

 

 

I guess that's us. /sigh

 

So anyways, we bought out ticket and went in. So far, nobody recognised us. phew. Well, let the party begin. yay. 

 

( I shall skip all the rides and move on to the House of Horrors~ *wiggles eyebrows* kekeke. )

Well after riding almost EVERY ride in the amusement park, we're left with one last ride. THE HOUSE OF HORRORS~  

 

The bad news for me is Key had grouped everyone up for this whole trip, different rides with different pairings. sigh you know what that means. -_-

 

 

" & for the famous House of Horrors, we're gonna go in pairs. "  said Key, emphasising on the word pair.  " for convenience sake, as usual kekeke, I've paired up everyone alright! so it'll be a guy and a girl in a group since we have 5 of each gender which is perfect. /evil smiles" 

 

 

 

 

omgosh, that is not good.

 

 

 

 

" fany with taeminnie, and of course, last but not least, Yeonnie with Jjong hyung. " Key smirked. 

 

this is realllllly not good.  In fact, its horrible. Both of us glanced at each other and beads of sweat started forming on our foreheads. I recalled our last trip to the HoH while a drop of sweat slid down my cheeks. 

The last trip into the House of Horrors didn't turn out that well. It went a little like this......

 

 

START OF FLASHBACK

" Oh oh oh let's go to the HoH!!! " Shouted Jjong the dino-head-who-made-us-go-on-every-ride-till-i-feel-like-puking. 

" uhmmm, I think its fine, its getting dark let's go home..." I said. I was reluctant to go in because, uhm, HoH are for babies. Its lame and uninteresting and uhm, lame. 

" oooooo looks like someone's scaredddddd~ " Teased jjong while he wiggled his eyebrows. 

" AM NOT!" 

" uh huh, totally, alright, since you're totally NOT scared, let's go in!!!" 

" UGH ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M SCARED TO GO IN, NOW CAN WE PLEASE GO?!" I realllly didn't wanna go inside that House of eck. 

" Awwwww how cuteeeee! Nope we're still going in." Dang it.  So I was DRAGGED into the House of Horrors by this dinohead boyfriend of mine. Sigh, here goes nothing.

 

We went in and it was pitch dark and I totally know why its famous. The minute you step into it, it just sends a gush of cold wind down your spine and you get a totally creeped out feeling. I clutched onto jjong's hand as we slowly explored the place. 

We were walking slowly when all of a sudden this hand creeped up on me and tapped my shoulder. I turned around and I screamed when this ING CREEPY DUDE WRAPPED IN TOILET PAPER SOILED WITH FAKE BLOOD APPEARED RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE. And well I did something so embarassing and humiliating and let's just say we got chased out of the ride because of it. 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

" Okay, uh you guys go ahead, I'll just stay here and take care of the stuff and make sure they're safe." I slowly backed away from the ride and I wanted to run off but Key pulled my bag strap, making me fall back. 

" You ain't going anywhere alright missy!!!" 

Ugh, only 1 person to beg from. 

" Jonghyun, please please please tell Key I can't go into that horrible place, I'M BEGGING YOU. " 

" Key can't you just let her stay out of this ride? I'll stay out with her and make sure she's alright okay? " Okay not the answer I was looking for, but I'll make do with it if it means staying away from that horrible horrible place.

Key hestitated for a while, then he looked at jjong, then at me, then at jjong again, before replying, " alright then, make sure she's safe okay!! We'll be out in no time~" Then he dragged the rest of them away to the never-ending queue. 

I went to sit by a bench at the front of the ride, and jjong sat next to me. Neither of us talked, and I was a little surprised at how comfortable this silence was, instead of being all awkward and weird. 

"Been a while since we've been here huh. " He said, probably to break the silence since I knew that he was the kind who couldn't stand the quietness, no matter how comfortable the silence was. 

" Yeah, its been a while, seems like just yesterday that we got chased out of that creepy ride. " I smiled a little, reminiscing the times. 

" Yeah, I wonder how's the guy doing though, after being hit so many times by your bag kekeke. " He cheekily replied. 

" Yah it wasn't my fault that I was too shocked by his appearance!!!" I pouted. 

" Well we WERE in a haunted house you know. " 

" Hmpf, I don't care, that didn't give him the right to scare me like that!!!" 

" Sigh, its been a while since we talked like this..." He suddenly became serious. 

" Yeah, somehow it just didn't occur to me that we could still talk like this..." I sighed, trying to shake off the memories  that flashed before me. 

" If Jessica wasn't there that day, we wouldn't be like that would we? " He turned to face me, our eyes met and I could see the sadness in his eyes. 

" Well what's happened had already happened, and that means it was meant to be, so we should just forget it and just move on with life. " I turned away and stared at the blue sky on top of me. The birds that flew back must feel very carefree, not like me right now, stuck in so many situations with so many responsibilities. 

 

we both went silent for a while, then I decided that I have to make the right decision. 

" Alright, since we've decided to forget the past and move on, let's start fresh shall we? " I smiled as I stretch out my hand for a handshake. " Annyeonghasaeyo, joneun Jongyeon imnida, you can call me Yeonnie, I'm from the new girl group Sparklers. " 

He looked at me, then at my hand, then he smiled and he shook it. " Annyeong, SHINee's lead vocalist blingbling jonghyun imnida. " 

We both smiled and he was gonna say something when all of a sudden " YAHHHHH ISN'T THAT SHINee'S JONGHYUN?! AND THAT'S THE NEW GIRL GROUP SPARKLER'S YEONNIE!! KYAAAAAA OPPAAAAA~ UNNIE!!!!!!" A fan shouted and stares darted towards us and before we knew it, we were running away from a flash mob. A flash mob of crazy fans.