Key just never changes.

The Adventures of the mighty Jjong(s)!

/edited

Will be a while again till I update as I can't think of many plots right now. :/

-----------------------

Key's POV 

 

Oh boy this is good.

Well honestly this is all planned. Before the show started, we, and we as in SHINee w/o jjong and Sparklers w/o yeonnie, changed the people who were going down so that we could ask the questions. 

 

' next up, it's Key and Yeonnie's turn!'

 

yeap I'm gonna start slow so that I can keep the ball rolling heheh.

 

' key you may start first.' 

 

' hmm kay do you.... Have ant pets?' 

 

' yeap a dog. do you?' she replied. 

 

' yeap a dog too. What's the name of yours?' 

 

' Byulroo. What's yours? '

 

' Coco~ Omo your dog's name is Byulroo?!' 

 

' uh huh, any problem with that?' 

 

Wow no wonder they were a couple. 

 

' Jonghyun hyung's dog's name is Byulroo too!'  Taeminnie shouted.

 

Good job my son~ I saw Yeonnie slightly stiffen then relaxed again.

 

' well it's just a coincidence, proves that he's not bad at picking names. Can we go on to the next question?' 

 

Hah whoo Key the gossip queen is about to bomb~

 

' how many boyfriends did you have?' I smirked.

I see yeonnie glaring at me, a slight glance at jonghyun hyung, who happens to look stiff too, then she turned back to me and said

' 1. Why?' 

 

' nothing, just checking. Well how did you guys break up?' 

 

' hmmm let's just say he's not that good in picking girls so yeah.' ohhhhhh nice one haha.

 

  ' well Yeonnie, what do you have to say to the guy who broke up with you?' the MC cut in. 

 

' hmm well I guess I should tell him that even though he doesn't like me, I still have an ocean of fishes to choose from, so he ain't that huge one that i've decided to settle on too.' she said that and totally rolled her eyes at jjong hyung.

 

Sigh poor hyung, he's kinda the victim too you know, which is also the main reason why we came up with "Operation Save Jjong(s)" to patch them up again~ and yes, we as in the 10 of us w/o jjong and yeonnie.   So after a few more random questions we ended the game.

 

Jongyeon's POV 

 

Aish that PABO key!!! 

 

Hmpf never mind, i ended up winning because I gave real witty comments Keke and got a huge piece of chocolate cake!!! Too bad I don't like chocolate. :/

 

I saw taemin and fany eyeing my chocolate cake when I went back to my seat. Keke cute maknaes. 

 

' yah taemin and fany-ah, you both know I don't like chocolates so would you like to share it?' I asked, pretending that I didn't know they had been eyeing it.

Their eyes totally sparkled and they boy said in unison ' CAN I?! THANKS UNNIE/NOONA YOU'RE SO AWESOME!!'

then they grabbed it from my hands and started eating the cake. 

 

' oooooh, someone doesn't like choc-' key whispered but I knew what key was gonna say so I gave him a death glare and he stopped and turned back around. He was gonna say that jonghyun doesn't like chocolates too blahblahblah.  Ugh getting on my nerves already, I hope I don't have to face this everyday. 

 

After a while the recording ended and we went back to our dorms to get a rest since it was 3AM already and we had more schedules tomorrow. I went to take a quick shower, wrote in my diary, and went to sleep.  

 

The next morning I woke up with a bang. Literally. Someone threw my diary at me and I swear I'm gonna kill HIM.

 

  ' yeonnie ah~ you should get up nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!' 

 

' shut up key and get out, you're not even supposed to be here in the first place.' 

 

' fine, I'll just get jjong hyung to come in to wake you up.' 

 

dhhsibeohwnfidvdjs. 

 

' FINE FINE I'M UP. What are you here for anyway?!' 

 

' welllll, I know that both shinee and sparklers have no schedule today so...... Let's go to Everland!! ' 

 

Everland........ Ugh me and you-know-who's first date location. I don't wanna be reminded by it. -_- 

 

' I don't wanna go!!!!!' I shouted as I covered my blanket over my head. 

 

' oh are you sure that's your answer?' 

 

' YESSSS.' 

 

' JONGHYUN HYUNG I NEED yOUR HELP TO GET THIS PIG OUT OF HER ROOM!!!' 

 

' omg stop using him already! I know he's not here so I'm not falling for it!!!! ' 

 

' stop using who?' jonghyun asked as he came in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait, JONGHYUN?!?!?!? 

 

 

 

'OKAY OKAY I'M UP SO NOW EVERYONE OUT!!!' I shouted and chased both of them out.  Oh gosh, it's gonna be a terrible day today.