Tired Of Waiting.

The Adventures of the mighty Jjong(s)!

Krys' POV

I looked at the guy lying on bed right now. He looks so pale, so sick, so... weak and, not himself. 
 

I can't help but sit by him and touch his forehead every 5 seconds, hoping that the flu bug decided that he wasn't fun to be with and will just go on to find some other person. 

While staring at him, I can't help but rewind to 15 minutes ago when he said words that sang like the saddest song I've ever heard. 

 

 

 

"yah, yah YAH KIM JJONG!! KIM JONGHYUN DO YOU HEAR ME?! " I screamed in his face. 

" Jong...yeon, d-don't g-go, i'm-m, s- , sor-rry....." He suddenly mumbled then went unconscious again.

 

I can't help but think of what the real reason he was sorry for. Sorry for hurting me? Sorry for ignoring me? Sorry for crushing my trust? or............ sorry that he loved me? 

 

As I was thinking, a tear uncontrollably trickled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it off and continued to dab the wet towel on his face.  

 

The rest of the guys went back first since we didn't want them to be infected by Jjong.  

I sat there and stared at his sleeping face and drifted off into a deep slumber. 

 

Jjong's POV

I see this beautiful meadow filled with sunflowers and many other variety of flowers. It reminded me of Yeonnie, since her favourite flowers are sunflowers. Then there were the members, Key, Onew hyung, Minho and Taemin. There were my parents and my noona. But wait, where Yeonnie? It was as if the dream read my min- wait the dream IS by my mind tsktsk. Anyway, there she was, in the white flowy dress, with her coffee brown hair flowing by her shoulders, she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I ran up to her. But to my horror, she started fading away, and everything else started fading off too. Everything that I've seen was suddenly gone. All around me was just darkness and silence. The eerie silence creeped me out. All of a sudden a image of Yeonnie flashed across me. It wasn't any image of her. It was her in pain, crying non stop. It broke my heart. Then the worst thing happened. The image of her started turning gory, she was like full of cuts and blood kept flowing out of them, her eyes were filled with anger and hatred, she started screaming and screaming.  Then I woke up. 

 

 

I looked around me, I was in an unfamiliar place, and I was sweating buckets. I looked around me frantically and I stopped at the girl beside me, The girl that never fails to make my heart go faster by 100 times. The girl that I've loved since 3 years ago. The girl that decided to leave me. *sigh* 

 

I've been waiting for 3 years for you to come back, I wanna continue on, but.....I really don't know what to do anymore and I'm tired of waiting.

 

Will you come back to me? 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry, they're all so short. :/ I really can't think of anything to write. When I get an idea I'll try to write a new chap asap if the com's available alright? :) 

Till next time, xoxo,

- AMBER -