memory lane.late mornings

It's Not even a Love Story

“cake?” it was bom.

She slumped herself beside me and smiled knowingly. I pouted and grabbed a mouthful of cake she gave me. She laughed and and stared at a particular direction. I tried my best not to look because I exactly know where she’s staring at.

“ you know your love story is taking so long.” She smiled and turned to me. I smirked at her remark.

“we don’t even have a story.”I felt an aching throb inside my chest as I said those words. I looked away. Now it was her time to pout. I laughed. She stared at seungri again and then to me.

“ I still believe you two are destined for each other. Yu two are just too stubborn to admit it.” She said standing up. She left me with my jaws dropped. I sighed and joined the fun. Well, too much for my broken heart.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“blondie!” I turned around and was welcomed by a bunchaf dried leaves right I my face. The nerve! I glared at him. He just smirked. It was past seven in the morning which means I’m late. again. He just laughed and started picking up leaves. I smiled. He’s late too. Again. It was actually becoming a routine. We would always walk together to class since we were late and has t pick up as many leaves as possible. I crunched my nose and started picking up too. I hope I won’t have to spend my sophomore years picking up leaves. After five minutes, the officer in charge checked the leaves and released us. I raced first to the faucet and started washing my hands when I felt a familiar presence beside me. It was him with his smile.i pretended to glare or else I’ll melt right there. He keeps pushing me to the side trying to wash his hands past mine. It was always like that. He loves pestering me and I hate him because I can’t actually hate him. I pouted and finished first or else I’ll fall in love more. I walked my ay through the stairs when I felt footsteps. I turned around only to be disappointed. It was just daesung and taeyang I guess they’re late too.

 

a/n i'm sorry for the short chappies.i'm on mobile and it has limits. it breaks my heart.i'll update in a min