i hate you, panda

It's Not even a Love Story

I stared at the sky and found no traces of rain left. I was comfortably sitting on one of the sofa of Bom’s house. The house was in chaos. Endless laughing. Drinking. Chatting. It was the last night of our high school gathering and everyone was in the mood for party. I sat with minji who was busily texting which leaves me scanning the room. And yes, I always end up staring. He was there with the other guys. Drinking and partying. I smiled. It’s so hard to realize that those memories happened years ago. He probably doesn’t remember it anymore. But I do. I crinkled my nose when if felt minji left me and went to dara. She was probably saying goodbye. I wasn’t in the mood anymore. I suddenly saw  Bom walking my way. She was holding a plate of pasta. A laughed. She sat beside me and we started eating. It wasn’t long enough though when I received a text message from my dad asking me to go home before ten. I eyed me time. 9:30. Great.


“I have to go home now.”bom pouted and nodded. I saw her scanning her gaze throughout the room. Maybe she’s searching for someone sober to take mehome. I waited.


“hey seungri!”she shouted. Oh great. Seungri quickly made his way to us.

“Chae’s going home.” He nodded and said he was gonna get hi keys. I glared at bom. She just smiled.

“well if you two won’t make a move, I will.” She then winked and left me.this girl. I smiled.
I

suddenly found my way at the back of Seungri’s motorcycle and on a journey towardsmy house. It was along drive since I live in a far away land.lol. so there I was trying my best to act normal when my heart wants to escape my chest already. I sighed. He must’ve heard it.

“what was that for?” he suddenly asked.

“ everything.” I answered. He suddenly slowed down. It was getting awkward. The memories came flooding again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a tear escaped my eyes as I recounted everything that has happened. Sophomore was lightyears away. I was a senior and everything about me is crashing down.

“hey, it’s not your fault.” It was bom trying to console me.

“I got tiredof waiting. jinwoo was there. he was the one who saw me when I was nothing but a person to him.” I felt dara’s hand on mine.
“ he does not know the pain I’m going through. i hate him.” I released a heavy sigh.

“ take it easy now. He just said that in the spun of the moment.” bom tried to reason out but I was hurt.

His words about how I become so low amd everything about my dignity and all. My heart was like stabbed by millions of dagger. He does not have the right to say those hurtful things. He judged me like I was just garbage. What does he expect? I kept on waiting but I was just human. And I was invisible to him. He never saw me as anything more and that throbs me a lot. The here comes jinwoo. he showed me everything seungri didn’t. and I hate it.
“someday, I’ll be over you.” I wiped my tear and ignored the pain beating on my chest.


Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


He suddenly stopped causing me to bumped right through his backed. I felt him winced.

“ are we there yet?” I blurted out to cover my shock.

“no,” he answered.

i looked around. We were at the side of the road. When I noticed that he has no plan in continuing I immediately went off the motorcycle and sat at the waiting shed on the side of the road. I stared at him. He was still at the vehicle. I closed my eyes. I never really fulfilled my promise. I was clearly not over him yet.
I suddenly felt him sat beside me. I do not know what to do. I was damn nervous.

“I’m sorry.” He said. I was puzzled.

“for what?” I asked.

“for everything.”

Silence.

Silence.

I was playing with my hair. Carefully digesting his words. And the I couldn’t take it anymore.

“did you ever like me?” I blurted out.

I closed my eyes realizing how stupid the question was. I swallowed hard and stood up not letting him answer my question. I waited on his motorcycle. He seemed to understand and we started one af the most silent journey to my house. My heartbeat speaks the opposite though.

We arrived at the front of our gate and I just mumbled my goodbye when I suddenly felt him held my hand. He was smiling.

“see you on summer blondie.” And my heart stopped when he pulled me closer for an embrace and lightly kissed the top of my hair. I stood there.

Gasping. I blinked when I realized he was no longer there.
I smiled.
I bit my lower lip.
i hate you, panda.

 

a/n okay..who wants a sequel.lol. it is actually the end but if you push me a little i'll make another one.kekeke.ooh. i'll post another satroy. i plan to make it daragon but daragon stories are a bunch so imma spread ririn love!ehehhe. support me will you? *insert gif of cute panda i can't find*