it's raining,aren't they?

It's Not even a Love Story

I stared bluntly at the sea while playing with my blonde hair. The sun wassetting and the sky screamed rain. But my batchmates were too oblivious of the weather. Some were playing in the water. Some drinking. Some just chatting their hearts out. He was there. Being the life of the party and all that. I smiled as he relayed his endless banter about high school. I sighed. He was near but a thousand lightyears away. I held my ears. The earrings were no longer there. It’s safely kept in a box. It’s been years but I still yearn for those moments.

“it’s raining, aren’t they?’ I laughed as bom slumped her way to my side. She was smiling and staring at the sky. She looked at me and offered me a corn. I accepted and started munching it. I was busy eatin when she started humming a song. I joked about how her voice was going to make it rain and we actually laughed about it. But then she stopped laughing and stared at the sky.. this girl is weird. I stared at the sky too. Soon enough dara sat beside me. We chatted for awhile and laughed at our hearts content . the suddenly, I saw him making his way towards us. My heart skipped a beat. I heard dara say his name. right. I was with his bestfriends. I heard bom chuckled and before I knew it we were talking. Teasing for that matter. I felt my heart lighten up.it was just like before. Our endless teasing was cut off by jiyong—dara's boyfriend. So dara left us and went to him. Then our talks became more serious nad before I could protest bom mumbled about getting a corn or something. I smiled. We were left alone and was engaged in a very light talk. School. Weather. School. It was getting pretty awkward when I felt a raindrop on my nose. Then another. I looked up the sky and it starts to pour. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. He was dragging me to find shelter. It was pouring hard. We quickly found our way to an empty cottage together with bom, dara and jiyong who was the nearest to run to the cottage.