vanilla and rain

It's Not even a Love Story

“you two, exchange.” I raised my eyebrows.

Everyone looked at her. We were all puzzled. She rolled her eyes.

”duh! C’mon. you have to change partners so ypou won’t get wet. You know..proportion.” she explained lazily.

Realizing her point, bom and i exchanged places. My heart quickened. Oh boy. I was gonna share an umbrella with him. I gulped as dara smiled in satisfaction as she continued to waltz her way to the road. We continued walking. I stared at his face. His gaze were locked on the road ahead of us. He was so close to me. It was perfect and awkward. I tried my best not to let my skin touch his. But much to my heart’s surprise, he pulled me closer. I end up in his chest where I can smell him. Hmmmnn..vanilla and rain. I blinked when I realize what I was doin. He did not seem to notice. And his hand is steadily settled on my shoulder making every part of my nervous system work irregularly. My eyes flutter as my heartbeat continued to double its pace. I was silently hoping he can’t hear it because its drumming wildly inside my chest. We kept walking and he keeps on pulling me closer and closer. I swear it was one of the moments which I wish I could put in a bottle and save for eternity. He was smiling all the way too. It was like a movie. Just when I thought I had the best, he suddenly ran his fingers through my hair making me stiff. He chuckled and started to tease me about my blonde hair. I released a light punch on his chest and laughed as well. Tell me, what more can I ask for?