umbrella

It's Not even a Love Story

he then let go of my shoulder and went the other way. He was basically sitting with jiyon while I was with bom. I stared at the rain. It brings back a memory.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I’m not supposed to be here!" I stomped my feet.

It was raining and I was stuck in one of the shelter in the school.

“stop complaining blondie.” I heard him. I glared.

I was beside minji who was obviously busy reading a pocketbook. On the table was dara and bom They’re editing something for our homeroom which was due tomorrow. And then theirs the panda playing with raindrops sprinkling them to me. I pouted and tried to ignore him. It was then that I heard dara clapping. Finally, it’s finished. dara then said something about handing the papers to ji eun and boy I was so excited to go home and just snuggle up to bed.

“but we don’t have an umbrella.” bom muttered. Okay. So much for my bed.

I rolled my eyes when I realized we have to accompany them. I brought my small umbrella. minji did too and surprisingly, seungri did too. seungri mumbled something about going home first but bom sure made her way to his conscience.

“ri, you’re gonna leave us alone. The four of us?we’re all girl’s you know.what if something happens? “

I smiled as the panda rolled his eyes with his bestfriends drama. So we walked our way to the internet shop where ji eun was chillin. dara got my umbrella since it was the smallest. Me and minji shared her umbrella and bom and seungri was in the third umbrella. minji and I were walking comfortably under the rain. We were both small so we actually has a lot of room to shelter. seungri and bom on the other hand keeps on complaining about having no space to even breathe. I laughed as I see them struggle not to get wet. dara seemed to notice so she turned aroud and ordered us to stop. We halted in the middle of the road and in the middle of the rain. She then pointed to me and bom.