earrings

It's Not even a Love Story

“ I’m sure he did not mean it.”

I looked at her. She knows? I looked away and pouted some more.

“he’s just jealous—- I guess.” She continued.

“why is hel ike that? I don’t get him.” I sighed feeling frustrated. She sighed too. I looked at her. She was staring outside.

“ the thing that you and seungri shares-- it’s special.” She looked at me and smiled.

“ you two are just too blind to see it.” She stood up and continued cleaning.

I sighed and started sweeping. I went home with my heart shattered in pieces. I closed my eyes and prayed for miracle I woke up with a headache but the pain inside my chest was throbbing more. I fixed myself and for some reason I was not late. I did not see him. Ugh! I’m supposed to be angry and not looking for him. We piled an the way up and started our daily chatter. I was in deep conversation with minji when he finally entered the room. He was with krystal. My heart stung even more. I tried to ignore that twinge of jealousy escaping in my lungs. I shifted my eyes to ji eun who was the class’ walking store. I eyed her products and boy I was surprised. Accessories? She was expanding. minji was showing me some earrings but I tried hardnot tol ook at it because I did not bring any money. The hours went by so fast. It was our English class and were gonna watch a film. I lazily applied powder on my oily face when minji came running to me with a mischievous grin. I blinked and she handed me apair of earrings. It was one of ji eun's.

“for me?” I eyed suspiciously. minji did not bother to answer and walked away. I followed her to the hallway and pestered her until she finally gave in.

“ it was the panda okay..he said togive me that to you.” She blurted out and walked away again.

I stood there on the hallway. Heartbeat. He gave it tome. I crinkled my nose and tried my hardest not to smile. I hurriedly went to the restroom and wore it. I smiled. I was blushing. God, get a hold of yourself girl.. it’s just an earring. But it was from him. I took a deep breath, made ny way to the stairs.