a movie and a sorry

It's Not even a Love Story

i acted normally but my heart says the otherwise. I silently paved my way to the room. The movie started already and so I sat at the super back part. I was basically alone since they were so engrossed by high school musical. I crinkled my nosed, bowed my head and closed my eys. Just then, I felt a familiar presence beside me. I shivered. The presence was so familiar it scared me. I opened my eyes and saw him staring intently. I palpitated. My world stopped.

“are you not gonna watch the movie?” I was startled. It was minji. She was on my left. Great. I’m in the middle. I smiled at minji and fixed myself on the tv screen. Believe me, I can’t understand a single thing. I blinked when I suddenly felt his hand making its way to my plastic chair. He was like putting hs arms around me and all the butterflies in my stomach went wild. His elbow was touching my back and I felt like melting. I tried to hide myself from blushing and leaned forward to avoid his touch. My breathing was not even normal anymore. I pretended to be engrossed with troy and gabriella. I felt him leaned towards minji's side and whispered something about the earrings. minji- who s not so good at whispering- said she already handed it to me. I tried so hard not to smile and roll to the floor when he gently brushed a few strands of my hair to see if the earring is there. I felt him smile when he saw it perfectly positioned on my ear. I smiled and pretended not to notice. I was in heaven. I was feeling giddy all over.. I think iwas high or something. The hour went by with him pestering me with his little remarks and tickling me like a baby. I wish everyday was like this. The bell rang and we all stood up to head back to our room.

“sorry.” I heard him say. I blinked and crinkled my nose. I turned his way and nodded. I fled out of the room.what the—-! I was breathing heaivily. My heart won’t stop. I swallowed hard. I touched the earrings. It’s hard to be young and inlove.