Chapter Seven

I'm Sorry...I Love Him More (Discontinued)

A few months later...

Gyuri-

Going back and forth from Japan to Korea was hard work and tiring but Gyuri is not the one to complain. She's happy that KARA is getting much love from their Japanese fans. Though she missed spending time with Jungmin. She knew that she should be missing Minseo but she just couldn't help thinking about her bestfriend.

Is he doing okay?

Is he being treated well by the other members?

Why hasn't he called me all this time?

Is he mad at me?

I hope not.

Gyuri stepped off the plane and waited for her baggage. When she went out of the airport, she was happy to see a familiar face. She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheeks. He gently hugged me back and ruffled my hair.

"Hey! Don't ruin my hairdo." She told him.

He laughed at me and took my baggage. He didn't say much which was unusual for him.

Why is he so quiet?

Is there something wrong?

"Yah! Why are you so quiet?" She asked him placing her arms across her chest.

Jungmin smiled at her and said nothing. He continued to drive until they reached the dorm. He unbuckled his seatbelt and looked at her. He then noticed that Gyuri was still looking at him with an annoyed expression.

"Yah! I'm not leaving until you tell me why are you being so quiet all of a sudden. I've been gone for a few months and you totally changed your attitude. Jungmin... what's wrong?" Gyuri asked him with a worried expression.

"Nothing. I'm just glad that you're back. That's all." Jungmin said with a smile.

"I don't buy it. Park Jungmin... tell me what's wrong." Gyuri demanded him.

Jungmin gave a deep sigh and looked away.

"I met someone and we're starting to go out." He said to her.

Gyuri gave a sigh of relief. She placed a hand on Jungmin's shoulder.

"That's a good thing right? I'm so happy for you." She said hugging her best friend.

As she hugged Jungmin tight her heart started to beat fast. She didn't know what it was but when Jungmin said that he was seeing somebody, she felt that her heart was going to break in two.

Why?

Why am I feeling this way?

I should be happy for him, right?

She and Jungmin had always been together and there was nothing or no one that came between them. But things are different now. Gyuri was seeing Minseo and Jungmin was seeing someone else too.

It's part of life...

I just hope we won't be drifting apart because of it...

I don't want to loose my best friend.

"So?... what's her name?" Gyuri asked Jungmin while he carried her baggage to their dorm.

"I'd rather keep her anonymous for now..." Jungmin said with a wink.

"That's not fair..." Gyuri started to complain but Jungmin stopped her.

"You'll meet her soon enough." He said to her.

"I'd better!" Gyuri told him giving him a serious face.