Chapter 10

I'm Sorry...I Love Him More (Discontinued)

Jungmin-

Jungmin drove as fast as he could to where Gyuri was. He didn't care of his manager would kill him because he didn't finish his schedule.

For now...

Getting to Gyuri is the most important thing.

She called him a few moments ago saying that she needed him. One those words were enough to send Jungmin flying towards her.

Wait for me Gyuri...

I'm coming.

Eunhyuk-

Eunhyuk had just finished his schedules and he decided to go to __________ Park to walk around and relax. He wore his disguise and went there alone. The rest of Super Junior were still busy with their schedules.

This is nice.

It's been a while since I walked around here.

He had been walking around for some time now. Something or someone caught his attention. He saw a girl sitting alone on a park bench looking down on the ground crying. Eunhyuk walked closer.

I know that girl...

The girl wore thick sunglasses and a scraf that covered parts of her face. To everyone else, she looked like a normal girl. But Eunhyuk recognized her.

"Gyuri? Park Gyuri?" Eunhyuk said when he approached the girl.

The girl looked up and indeed it was Gyuri. Gyuri immediately wiped her tears and looked away. 

"What are you doing here, you monkey?" Gyuri said to him coldly.

She was not in a good mood and didn't like to talk to him. Eunhyuk searched his pockets looking for a handkerchief but he didn't find any. He took a deep breath and sat next to her.

"What's wrong? Did our goddess loose one of her favorite heels?" Eunhyuk joked tyring to lighten up her mood.

He started teasing her like what he always did whenever they were together. Seeing her crying was unusual for them.

"Go away." Gyuri said to him still looking away.

"I think I'll stay for a while." Eunhyuk said leaning on the bench.

"Please leave me alone. I'm not in the mood to joke around with you." Gyuri said her voice rising.

Eunhyuk smiled seeing the fire in Gyuri's eyes again.

"I made you stop crying, didn't I?" Eunhyuk said to her witha shrug.

"That's because you're annoying as always." Gyuri snapped back at him.

"Well... since you stopped crying. I did my good deed for today. Cheer up, goddess... you don't look good when you cry." Eunhyuk smiled at her again before turning to leave.

Much to his surprise Gyuri held on to his arm.

"C-can you stay a while..." Gyuri asked softly.

Eunhyuk couldn't explain it but the mere touch of Gyuri made him feel weird. His heart raced and he seemed to have held his breath.

"S-sure." Eunhyuk said sitting next to her.

Gyuri then leaned on his shoulder and buried her face on it.

"Gyuri..." Eunhyuk said freezing up.

He didn't dare move.

This is wrong. Gyuri would never do this.

WHat happened to her.

"For once... please lend me your shoulder..." She asked him.

"O-okay." Eunhyuk said to her.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

Realx Hyukjae... It's just Gyuri...

Maybe... it's beating so fast...

Because IT IS Gyuri...

You're in big trouble Hyukjae... big trouble...