Chapter 9

I'm Sorry...I Love Him More (Discontinued)

Gyuri-

Gyuri knew that there was something wrong wth Jungmin. He hadn't been acting himself the past few days since she had arrived from Japan.

Jungmin...

What's wrong?

Since when have we been keeping secrets from each other?

Gyuri went to Minseo's shooting alone. She wanted to surprise him. They hadn't seen each other for a long time and she had missed him. She brought a cake that she made herself and went to the place where he was shooting his drama. She saw him sitting on one chair reading his script.

Just as she was about to call his name, another girl ran from behind her and went to Minseo, hugging him from behind.

What on earth?

"Oppa!" She said kissing Minseo's cheeks.

"Yah! Eun-Hye-shii! You're not done with your make-up yet." The make-up artist called out to her.

"I'll be right back oppa." Eun-Hye said kissing Minseo's cheeks again.

Oppa?

Did she just say oppa?

Gyuri remained where she was. She was too shocked to move.

How... This must be some mistake...

There's no way that girl and Minseo are going out...

Minseo wouldn't cheat on me...

He wouldn't dare.

The girl came back again after a few minutes with her dress and make up on. She went to Minseo and sat on his lap infront for all to see. Minseo ran his fingers in her hair and whispered something in her ear which made the girl giggle.

Gyuri had enough. She angrily walked up to Minseo and stood in front of him and the girl. When Minseo saw her he quickly got up causing the girl to fall on the ground first.

"Gy-Gyuri..." Minseo started to say.

Gyuri slapped him and looked at him angrily.

"So, this is what you've been busy with? If you wanted to cheat on me at the very least you could have chosen a better candidate." Gyuri said looking at the girl angrily.

"Gyuri... let's not make a scene... let's talk." Minseo said grabbing Gyuri's arm.

Gyuri took her hand away. She turned around and started to walk away but she turned back again. She took the cake in her hands got it out of the box and hit Minseo's face with it much to everyone's surprise.

"Congratulations! We're through!" Gyuri said as she walked away again.

She started to walk fast at first then she started to run until she reached her car. She turned the engine on and drove away. She held back her tears.

There's no way I'm crying because of a guy like him...

That jerk!

That stupid jerk.

She stopped her car when she felt her tears falling on her face. She wanted to stop them but she could not. They fell one by one untilshe had started to sob. She buried her face in her hands.

No one's looking.

Maybe just this once...

Gyuri kept crying. She hadn't cried this much in a long time.

Minseo you jerk...

I gave you my heart...

And you broke it into a million pieces...

Gyuri got her phone and dialed the number of the only person that she could lean on. After a few rings the phone was answered.

"Hello?..."

"Jungmin... I need you..." Gyuri said in between her sobs.

I need you...

Help me get through this pain.