Chapter 1

I'm Sorry...I Love Him More (Discontinued)

Park Gyuri had just entered the room and alredy people were talking behind her back and were calling her names such as "Snobby-princess, Primadona..." She had gotten used to being called such names since she had been called tht since she was 3 years old,

She sat down on her seat and tried to ignore the teasing and the back biting of the people around her. After a long time, she was at her limit. She was about to tell her classmates to leave her alone but a boy walked up behind her.

"Yah! Don't you guys have nothing better to do than make fun of this girl? Leave her alone." The boy said to the group of students that were making fun of her.

The students left Gyuri alone and went to do something else.

"Are you okay? Don't mind those idiots, their bark is worse than their bite. I'm Park Jungmin." The boy said extending his hand for Gyuri to shake.

Gyuri just looked at Jungmin's hand and didn't touch it. Jungmin took Gyuri's hand in his and shook it up and down.

"You shake hands like this..." Jungmin said teaching Gyuri how to shake hands.

"See? That wasn't so hard. If you do this often, i'm sure you won't have any problems making friends." Jungmin added with a smile.

Gyuri just nodded and looked at the hand on top of hers. She just made her first friend and their friendship will surely last  lifetime...

Twelve years later....

"Park Jungmin! Get back here and give me back my Prada Heels!!!" Gyuri shouted while running after Jungmin who had just kidnapped her new and expensive shoes.

"Nope! Not until you take back what you said about me being like a horse."Jungmin shouted after her.

"Aish! Jungmin! You know I didn't mean it like that. Give me back my heels!" Gyuri said finally catching up to jungmin and attempted to take the shoes away from him.

"Take it back or I swear, I'll drop these shoes in the trashcan." Jungmin threatened placing the shoes over a trashcan near him.

"You wouldn't dare!" Gyuri said standing still.

"Wanna bet?" Jungmin said placing the shoes nearer to the trshcan lid.

"Jungmin, give it back!" Gyuri said angrily now.

"Take it back!" Jungmin told her.

"Fine!Fine! I take it back!" Gyuri said reaching for the shoes.

Jungmin let her have her shoes back and laughed at Gyuri who was holding the shoes like it was a baby in her haands.

"There, there... did ugly Jungmin-horsey hurt you?" Gyuri said holding the shoes in her hands.

"Yah! Do you want me to kidnap your shoes again?" Jungmin said with an irritated look.

"Whatever." Gyuri rolling her eyes and walked ahead of Jungmin.

Jungmin followed after her and walked beside her.

"Let's go eat..." Gyuri said placing the pair of shoes in her bag carefully.

"Okay... I know this place where they have the best carrot shake..." Jungmin started to say.

"Okay... Mr. Horsey..." Gyuri said running away from Jungmin.

"Yah! Park Gyuri! You come back here!!!" Jungmin said running after Gyuri.