Chapter 11

I'm Sorry...I Love Him More (Discontinued)

Eunhyuk-

By the time Gyuri was acting like herself again it was time for Eunhyuk to go back to the dorm.

"Are you sure you're fine now?" Eunhyuk said getting up from his seat making sure that Gyuri is okay.

"I'm fine. Jungmin will be here any minute." Gyuri said to him.

She gave him one of her rare smile and Eunhyuk felt his heart beat fast again. He waved at her and went back to the dorm.

What the heck is wrong with me?

Yah! Hyukjae! Don't you ever learn?

It wasn't that long ago that you had your heart broken.

"I'm not falling in love... I'm not falling in love..." Eunhyuk kept repeating to himself as he went in the dorm.

The rest of Super Junior were already there and the place was chaotic as usual. Eunhyuk sat on the living room couch and stared in to space with his thoughts on Gyuri. He had been teasing her ever since they first met. His teasing was his way of saying to himself that Gyuri is off limits. Having his heart broken before, he can't risk getting hurt again. But everytime that he saw Gyuri he couldn't help but feel attracted to her.

Just like this afternoon when she gave me her smile and leaned on my shoulder.

"Yah! Eunhyuk... Eunhyuk!" Donghae said to him literally shaking him.

"Bwoh?" He asked back snapping from his trance.

"I've been calling out your name for a while now... Are you okay?" Donghae asked him worriedly.

"I'm fine. No need to worry." Eunhyuk said smiling at Donghae.

"Monkey boy! Phone for you!" Heechul hollered.

Eunhyuk got up on his feet and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Eunhyuk said answering the phone.

"Hello? Hyukkie?" a girl from the other end said.

He recognized the voice immediately. In all the years that they've known each other it was not hard knowing what Hyoyeon sounded like.

"Yes... is there something wrong Hyoyeon-shii? You sound out of breath." Eunhyuk asked his friend.

"Can you meet me at _______? I need to tell you something." Hyoyeon said over the phone.

"Can't you just say it over the phone?"

"No... I have to tell you this in person... so please come." Hyoyeon said and the line went dead.

Eunhyuk got his jacket again and told the members that he was going out.

I wonder what she wanted to talk to me about?

Hyoyeon-

Hyoyeon placed down her phone and took a deep breath. She looked at her fellow groupmates and nodded yes.

"Great! Now you can tell him... you can do it. Fighting!" Taeyeon said to her patting her back.

"Right. I can do this." Hyoyeon said to them.

The rest of the members of SNSD gave her words of encouragement. She then went out of their dorm to meet Eunhyuk.

This time... I'm finally going to tell him...

During the span of her friendship with Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon had developed feelings for him. Maube it was the way he danced or the way his y aura came out whenever he was on stage. Maybe it was his kidness and soft-heart. What ever it was, Hyoyeon had found herself falling in love with her friend. She never had the courage to say so, until now.

Tonight...

I'm going to tell him how I feel about him.

God give the courage to do so.

She nervously waited for Eunhyuk to arrive.

"I can doo this... Hyoyeon... fighting!" Hyoyeon said to herself.

She finally saw Eunhyuk enter the restaurant. He flashed her with one of his smiles and she seemed to have forgotten why she was meeting him.

"So... what is it that you wanted to tell me?" Eunhyuk said taking a seat across from her.

Hyoyeon held her breath.

This is it... all or nothing...

"I want to tell you something... it's important." She started to say.

Eunhyuk looked at her and waited for her to say more.

"Eunhyuk... I think I'm..." Hyoyeon was about to say it when Eunhyuk's phone rang breaking her train of thought.

Eunhyuk answered the call and apologized to her when he had to leave her for an emergency. She nodded her head and buried her face in her hands when Eunhyuk had left.

Why does this keep happening?

Now that I've finally decided to tell him...

Aish!...

Bad timing....

Now how am I going to let my feelings known?