Chapter 3

I'm Sorry...I Love Him More (Discontinued)

Kara's Bakery Show ended early. Minseo and Gyuri decided to go out for ice cream.

"This is the best ice cream that I have ever tasted." Minseo said taking another spoonful of ice cream sundae.

"That's what you said at the last ice cream shop that we went to. Seriously, what's with you addiction with ice cream? Do you know how many calories are there in ice cream?" Gyuri said rolling her eyes.

"I'm on a mission." Minseo answered her then took another spoonful of ice cream.

"Mission?" Gyuri asked him raising an eyebrow.

"I'm on a secret mission to discover that best ice cream there is in the whole world. When I've tasted it and got the recipe I'm going to make millions. Of course if you treat me to another sundae we could split the profits 70-30." Minseo told her in a whisper.

Gyuri looked at Minseo like he was insane and laughed at him. Remarks like that made her like the guy in front of her.

Minseo laughed too. They ordered another sundae. Minseo only stopped eating when he was about to tell something to Gyuri. Just as he was about to say what he was supposed to say Jungmin walked in the ice cream shop together with the four members of SS501.

"Jungmin!" Gyuri said when she saw Jungmin.

Minseo saw Gyuri's face light up when she saw Jungmin.

How come she never looks at me like that?

Is Jungmin really just her friend?

Minseo watched with a jealous expression as Jungmin walked to Gyuri's side and ruffled her hair. She didn't even complain or move away when he did that.

That's odd. Gyuri never lets anyone do that to her.

Minseo cleared his throat to remind Gyuri that he was still there sitted next to her.

"Oh... sorry. Jungmin, this is Minseo. Minseo this is Jungmin and the rest of SS501." Gyuri said introducing Minseo to Jungmin and his friends.

Jungmin's happy face changed when he saw Minseo. He hated that guy for some reason.

"Nice to meet you." Jungmin said handing out a hand for Minseo to shake.

Minseo ignored Jungmin's hand and just looked away. Gyuri kicked his leg and she made him apologoize for being rude to Jungmin.

"That's okay. We must be disturbing your date. We'll get going." Jungmin said bowing his head to Minseo and Gyuri before turning towards the door.

"What about our ice---" Hyungjoong started to say but Jungmin placed a hand on his mouth and dragged him along with the members of SS501 out with him.

Gyuri frowned when they left and slumped back to her seat.

"Yah! Why did you have to be so rude to Jungmin?" Gyuri asked Minseo in an annoyed tone.

Minseo didn't answer. Instead he just kept eating his ice cream.

Why did you have to have that face when you saw him then?

Minseo looked at Gyuri who had a bored expression on her face and sighed.

I wish you would have the same interested look you had earlier when you met Jungmin. Maybe then I wouldn't be so jealous.