Chapter 4

I'm Sorry...I Love Him More (Discontinued)

"Yah! Jungmin! Why aren't you eating? Not enough carrots for you?" Hyung Joong told Jungmin while waving his hand over Jungmin.

Jungmin didn't even blink. He had been in a daze eversince they got home from the ice cream shop.

"The shock must be getting to him. Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!" Hyung Jun said as he shook Jungmin's shoulders.

Nothing happened. Jungmin remained in a daze.

"I know how to wake him up." Hyung Joong said s he got up from the kitchen table and went to the fridge.

Hyung Joong took out a carrot from the fridge and waved it in front of Jungmin.

"Yah! Jungmin! If you don't wake up... I'm eating this carrot." Hyung Joong told him.

Jungmin quickly took the carrot from him and gave him a glare that could melt metal if he wanted to. He then went and ran after Hyung Joong who was teasing him about the carrot and being a horse.

"Something's wrong with Jungmin. He's not acting himself. Did something happen between him and Gyuri-shii? He seemed have gone out of it sonce we came from the ice cream shop." Young Saeng told Kyu Jong.

Their conversation was put to a stop when there was a knock on the door. Hyung Jun got up from his seat and opened the door. Gyuri was there with a bag of ice cream in her hand. Happy to see Gyuri and the ice cream Hyung Jun let Gyuri in.

"Gyuri noona is here!" Hyung Jun said announcing Gyuri's arrival.

Gyuri entered their dorm and shook her head. Youngsaeng were talking in the kitchen while Jungmin and Hyung Joong was on the floor wrestling.

"That's very mature of you guys." Gyuri rolled her eyes seeing Jungmin and Hyung Joong wrestle on the floor.

Jungmin stopped what he was doing and quickly stood up. Hyung Joong stood up too and bowed his head to Gyuri.

"Who wants ice cream?" Gyuri asked showing them the bag of ice cream.

"Ice cream! Thank you!" Hyung Joong said hugging Gyuri and taking the bag with him to the kitchen for them to eat.

Gyuri followed them but when they were there she saw that Jungmin wasn't with them. She saw him enter his room. Gyuri went to him. He was in a bad mood, she could tell. She knocked on Jungmin's door and went in without waiting for Jungmin to let her in.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? I brought ice cream!" Gyuri said sitting on Jungmin's bed.

"I don't want it." Jungmin told her.

He went through his closet and browsed through his shirts and pants. Gyuri stood up from the bed and went to his side. She took out some shirts for him and some pants and matched them together and laid them on Jungmin's bed.

"What are these clothes for anyway? Are they for your schedule tomorrow?" Gyuri asked him.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were on a date with that guy." Jungmin said making a face when he said the last part.

"Why do you hate Minseo so much? Omo! Are you jealous? Well... you could be... after all a goddess like me is..." Gyuri started to say.

"I'm not jealous. I just don't like the guy." Jungmin said to her.

He sat down on the floor and took a deep breath.

"Why?" Gyuri asked as she sat beside him.

"I'm just afraid that he'll hurt you. That guy looks like a womanizer. I just don't want anyone to hurt you... that's all." Jungmin said to her.

"He's not so bad. Thanks for being so concerned about me. But I can handle myself. I'm strong. No one can hurt me. I am a goddess after all." Gyuri said flicking her hair.

"A very conceited goddess, I may add." Jungmin said rufling Gyuri's hair.

"Hey! Don't touch the hair!... Jungmin! Stop it! I said don't touch my hair!" Gyuri said getting up from her seat and stepping away from Jungmin who was still ruffling her hair.

Jungmin laughed when he saw Gyuri's hair in a mess and Gyuri looked at him angirly.

"You're going to pay for this! I'm going to drink all your carrot juice!" Gyuri said as she ran towards the kitchen.

"Yah! Gyuri! Stay away from my food! Yah!" Jungmin said running after her.

The rest of SS501 saw them running around the dorm with Gyuri holding a carton of Jungmin's favorite carrot juice and Jungmin trying to get it back from her.

"Looks like all Jungmin needed was Gyuri, to get back to normal."Youngsaeng said to Kyu Jong.

"Leave it to Gyuri to put Jungmin back on track." Kyu Jong replied as the rest of them nodded in agreement.

_____________________________

Up next...

Gyuri receieves surprising news...

Minseo becomes more jealous of Jungmin...

Will they have a face off?

Stay Tuned....