Chapter 5

I'm Sorry...I Love Him More (Discontinued)

Minseo and Gyuri had just finished with the day's recording.

"What a day, huh?" Minseo asked Gyuri trying to make conversation.

"Ye0-yeah..." Gyuri said not really listening.

Gyuri looked around and looked like she was looking for someone.

"Who are you loking for?" Minseo asked her.

They were just about to go out the door when he saw Jungmin waiting at the lobby. Gyuri's face lit up when she saw him. She ran to him and hugged him.

Minseo couldn't take it in any longer. He was the boyfriend right?

Then what is he doing here?

Day after day he's here to pick her up.

Whenever he does, Gyuri's mood lightened.

She's always happy to see him.

It annoys the **** out of me.

"What are you doing here?" Minseo asked Jungmin when he saw him.

Minseo angrily stared at him annoyed that he was there again.

"I'm here to pick Gyuri up." Jungmin said to him.

"Oh really? Why? I'm taking her home." Minseo told Jungmin hinting that he back off.

"Oh, shoot... I forgot my phone... I'll be right back." Gyuri said turning around and ran back in.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Why do you keep hanging around Gyuri?" Minseo asked Jungmin as son as Gyuri had left.

"I'm her best friend... it's natural that I..." Jungmin started to say but Minseo cut him off.

"Can't you see that she's already taken? I'm her boyfriend! I'm the one who should be waiting for her and driving her home. I'm the one that should be by her side... Not you!" Minseo said to him meeting his eyes.

Jungmin said nothing.

He was right.

He is Gyuri's boyfriend.

He should be by her side... not me...

Then... if that's the case...

Who am I in her life?

I'm her best friend but what else should I do?

Has Minseo come to replace me?

"Stay away from her." Minseo added.

Their faces were near each other now. Jungmin looked at Minseo and he at him.

"Araso." Jungmin answered nodding his head.

"Good." Minseo said with a smirk on his face.

Gyuri then arrived to meet them.

"Guess what guys? Kara's headed for Japan! We'll be starting our promotions there! Isn't that great? " Gyuri said happily jumping up and down.

"Great!" Jungmin said.

He attempted to hug Gyuri but Minseo shot him an angry look and he backed off and Minso hugged her instead.

"Not only that... but look here Minseo..." Gyuri said handing Minseo a piece of paper.

"A role for a drama? Really? I'm offered a role?" Minseo said smiling.

"Yes!" Gyuri said to him.

He hugged Gyuri tightly. Jungmin's heart beated fast and all he saw was red. Somehow seeing Minseo hug Gyuri like that...

Hurts...

He silently walked away while the two excitedly talked to each other about the good news.

It hurts so much...