Hurt

All of them

 

“Serena? Are you okay?” I could barely hear Heechul's voice through the wooden door. I wanted to tell him I was alright, but something inside me made it impossible for me to talk to him. “Serena!? I'm gonna come in now.” The bathroom door was unlocked. He quickly ran over to me and lifted me out of the shower. “What are you doing? The water... it's burning hot!” He quickly put me down on the bathroom floor and made the cold water run into the bathtub. He then took my hands, he had frustration written all over his face as he waited for the bathtub to slowly fill up. Still he looked magnificent. As he sat down beside me I reached for him. I wanted to comfort him but he quickly snapped my hand away. He didn't even want to look at me. It was when I saw this a whimper escaped from my lips and Heechul started sobbing, hard, painful sobs that made my heart shatter into a billion pieces. I knew that, eventually, this would happen. I knew I would hurt him, one way or an other. “Sorry” I managed to whisper. “What did you think you were doing?” he looked at me, his eyes were red, sore and wild. I couldn't hold my tears any longer. The tears burned my already scolded skin with their salt. Seeing how I squirmed every time a tear left my eyes he begun kissing them away. The bathtub was finally full and he put me in it. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was in bed and not only Heechul was there, but the other members too. They were all standing around my bed. They looked sad and worried.

 

As it all came back I felt a wave of guilt brush over me. The intensity of it all made me cry again. I really wish I could have held my tears. I didn't want to trouble them anymore. “See! I told you this would happen. It's not healthy for her.” Heechul also burst into tears. He looked worn out. “No. I didn't want to hurt you. No!” I said in an unfamiliar, weak voice. “Serena, you've got it all wrong.” Leeteuk grabbed my hand. “Hurting yourself... it hurts us too. Please don't do that again.” He said in a serious voice that made me avert my gaze. I ended up looking at my hands instead. They were red and swollen. “I'm sorry! I know. I just didn't know what I was-” I didn't really feel like explaining, I should just apologize. There was no excuse for what I'd done, I was just being egoistic. “Serena. We understand. Please, don't worry.” I looked up from my hands. It was Yesung who had spoken to me. “It's not easy to be our girlfriend, we know.” I felt the sobs coming back. “I'm gonna put some cream on your face.” Ryeowook said. The cream felt cold and good, and it made me relax. Ryeowook was taking care of me, and so were the other members. Kyuhyun handed me a glass of red wine. I carefully sipped it while Donghae started massaging my feet with more of Ryeowook's cream. Heechul my hair. He had the tiniest little smile on his mouth. “You know, I'm the first one to see you ” he joked. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that I was wearing his pink Tom and Jerry shirt. Siwon and Eunhyuk gave me evening food in bed. Shindong went out and bought more roses which he after arranged beautifully in my room. Later that evening Sungmin brought me some of his plushies. “You can have the bunny one, he's the nicest. I wasn't sure if I should give him away or not. After all I love him, but I think you need him more then I do. And you're actually quite the loving person, you just don't know it yet.” Smiling, he tossed the bunny plush over to me. When he had left the room I laid the plushy beside me on my pillow and gave it a good night kiss. “I think I'm gonna call you Roo.”

 

A/N: Eight chapter of this story, and I don't know about you, but I feel like it's intensifying. I hope you enjoy reading it. I will continue if you do. Please comment and subscribe! ♡♡