Fever

All of them

 

Leeteuk sat down beside me in the sofa. None of the other members were there, just him and I. Strange. “Serena, I think it's very nice having you here.” I felt my heart flutter as he said my name. “All the members really enjoy your company. And seeing you're in a rather quirky situation, you're a young student with no money, your apartment completely trashed, we thought that we should give you a helping hand. We would like you to come live with us, Serena.” I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. Living with Super Junior! Life couldn't have been any better. “Thank you!” I gave him a crushing hug. I don't think I had ever been this happy before. “On one condition,” he said sternly. Oh so there was a catch... “you have to be our girlfriend.” My eyes almost popped out of their sockets. “Whaaaaaat?! What do you mean “our” girlfriend? You don't mean that I'm gonna be dating -” “Dating all of us? Yes, that's what I mean.” My jaw dropped. “You're the only one we can trust, Serena. Plus, fate brought us together.” He took my hand in his. “It's kind of funny really. Separately we all begun reading your blog. For example I didn't notice that Siwon was stalking you, and we even share rooms. Slowly we all fell in love with you, Serena. One morning at breakfast Ryeowook noticed how all of us were kind of grumpy so he asked me what was up. I told him that a certain someone had deleted her one and only selca from her blog. The others heard what I'd said and that is how we found out about our mutual crush. That's how simple it is really.” he looked at me hopefully. “Being the girlfriend of so many men... wouldn't it cause problems?” I told him carefully, not to hurt his feelings. “Well, you will date a different member every day. We will all see each other continuously, as we live together, but you only have to go on one date per day.” It was a lot to take in. “I wouldn't mind dating any of you, but I need some time to think about it.” Leeteuk gave me a nod, he didn't look too hurt.

 

On the way back to my room I could hear some strange panting noises coming from behind a door. “Oh no, what if somebody's having a fever!” I opened the door in a hurry, but a few steps into the room I haltered to a stop. There at the other side of the room was a kingsize bed, much like the one in my room. I could clearly see Donghae's head sticking up from under the covers . “Oh sorry! I didn't know you were still sleeping!” I told him. He looked a bit embarrassed. “It's just that I heard some panting, and I thought maybe someone was having a fever or something.” As I walked closer I could hear that he really was panting. A red blush was spreading on his face. “Oh no! You are sick, aren't you? Let me go get you some medicine.” As I said this, Eunhyuk's head also popped out from under the sheets. “No, he's fine, really!” he told me. I left their room with my innocent eyes wide open, continuously whispering “Oh my God, Eunhae is real.”

 

A/N: Fifth Chapter and some of Super Junior's deepest secrets are already revealed! I hope you had a laugh and a good time reading this. Please comment and subscribe! ♡♡ (I love my subscribers*sobsob*) ♡