Where is Eunhyuk and Donghae?

All of them

 

After many failed attempts at pinching my own arm to wake up I decided I was not dreaming and that it might be a good idea to check my cellphone. So I forced myself to get out of bed. My bag was lying on a rather stylish desk. Thinking about it, this room was way too girly for the Super Junior dorm. It couldn't be one of the boy's. Maybe it was just a guestroom. I searched through my bag and after digging for what seemed like an eternity I finally found my phone. No text messages, no emails. Not so strange really, as both my parents died when I was young and I had been raised by my aunt, the only relative I had left. Plus, I didn't have many friends in Seoul, as I had recently moved here to study. “Oh well..” I threw the phone on the bed and took a shower.

 

Once I was done showering I put on a gorgeous little thing of a purple dress that I found in the wardrobe and went to the kitchen. I could now see where my room was located. It was not far from the living room. I passed a few doors before I finally reached my destination. I could smell beacon, mango, newly baked bread and so much more. “Oh hi there!” a very familiar face was now looking at me. “Ryeowook!” There was something very inviting about him, so I didn't hesitate to give him a hug. “Hi Serena! I've waited for you...” There was something strange about the way he said it, his voice full of melancholy. “Do you need some help with the cooking?” He suddenly looked happy again. “No, thanks. The food is already prepared. Besides, Kyuhyun told me that you couldn't cook.” I frowned a bit, and he must have caught it from the corner of his eye because then he said “I told him that it wouldn't be a problem. After all this household already has a cook: me!” He then went to set the table. “Should I help you set the table?” He laughed “No, silly! Go sit down. I know you're hungover from yesterday. Besides you don't know where anything is yet.” I did as he wished and sat down at the dining table.

 

A few minutes later, at eight o'clock, they came streaming in, and one by one they sat down by the table to enjoy the tasty breakfast. First there was Heechul and Hangeng, synchronously they each kissed one side of my cheeks. “Good morning, Serena...” Kyuhyun looked a bit tired. Wait, did he drink last night? I didn't get much time to think about it, because I suddenly felt someone grabbing my shoulders, almost making me jump out of my seat. “What the are you doing!?” I screamed in terror. Leeteuk looked almost a bit hurt. “Oh... I'm.. sorry..” He then started laughing “What happened to my sweet Serena, when did she learn such foul language!” he said with sarcasm. I stood up and gave him a hug. “Oppa, I'm sorry.” He continued smiling. “It's nice to finally meet you face to face.” I sat down by the table again. There were still some members missing. “Where is Siwon?” I asked Ryeowook. “Oh, he's an early bird. He probably left already.” “But I didn't even get to talk to him yesterday... he was way too half for my innocent eyes.” The entire table started laughing, I just nibbled on a piece of fresh mango. “Donghae and Eunhyuk, then?” The table went silent and an awkward silence started to spread between the present members. It was a true relief when Shindong finally decided to join us. “Ah.. Shindong!” Ryeowook stood up from his chair. “This is Serena.” He almost lifted me off my chair as he hugged me “Of course it is!” So kind, pretending to know me. He then joined the others and started shuffling food into his mouth. He's got quite the appetite, that man, but that's something I love about him. It didn't take long before Yesung was there too. He quietly sat down in the seat in front of me. His silence made me feel kinda uneasy. I stole a glance at him. First once, then twice, but the third time I did our eyes locked and he gave me a wink. That was it. I turned my attention towards Leeteuk who was sitting beside me instead. He also gave me a wink. Aishh...these guys...

 

After breakfast I helped Ryeowook put the dishes into the dishwasher. Some of the members cleaned up their plates, others didn't, but whatever was left Ryeowook took care of it. I couldn't help but feel a tiny bit sorry for him. “Why are you giving me that look?” he had read me like an open book. He walked over to me and put his arms around me. “I like doing this, you know? Taking care of the household. Making life easier for the boys.” I felt like I knew what he was talking about. In many ways, that's how I'd always felt for Super Junior. In order to make life “easier” for them I would only attend to their concerts. I would not stalk them by car, making them take detours, or blocking their path on the way in and out of airports. No, I was never that kind of fan. I would also never, ever stick a camera up into their faces, disrespecting their privacy. No, I knew better than that. On my blog I had written many posts on “ways to show Super Junior you love them” and that, plus using all my money on concert-tickets and cd's had been my way of showing the love I felt towards them. “Ryeowook... I'm so happy I can meet someone like you. You're risking everything by letting me into your house, all of you are risking so much by doing this... I will leave now.” He lightly kissed my forehead. “Serena, Leeteuk wants to tell you something.” I turned around to see that the leader had entered the kitchen. He gave me a serious look and told me to follow him to the living room.

 

A/N: OMG, what is he going to tell her?! And where IS EunHae? You won't know until tomorrow... 'cause I'm hella tired. So ya, that's it for tonight ladies and gentlemen! Please remember to subscribe and comment if you liked what you just read. Loads of ♡ !