Paprika

All of them

  “I love you... all of you” I said.

“We love you too” Siwon replied, Sungmin smiled cutely at me. Leeteuk was in tears (not the sad kind of tears), Heechul looked happily at Hangeng. The others were smiling and hugging as well. I shook my head. No matter how much I loved them, how on earth would I have time for them all? SM entertainment, this is absolutely crazy.

 

Donghae, Sungmin, Heechul, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Hangeng, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Ryeowook, Yesung and Leeteuk. They were now, my husbands. Yes, I had just married them all. Wtf, right? I know, it's hard to believe. Every hardcore fangirl's dream! Well it wasn't.

 

~

 

A couple of weeks ago

 

By some kind of miracle my fanblog was noticed by Super Junior's leader Leeteuk. He had always been very attentive to his fans, he never forgot to thank us when he first had the chance. But inviting me to the Super Junior dorm was definitely the most severe, amazing and awesome thank you he had ever given. It was saturday, I had just deleted one of my older posts containing a selca with me and my dog. My co-fans had nagged me to post one for quite a while, spamming me with their requests. It was only a few minutes after I deleted it that a chat window popped up. “Wait... what?” I saw who had written to me, and then I fainted. Way to overreact, but it really was the real Leeteuk's profile sending me a simple “hi”. As the darkness faded, and I could see again, I quickly reached for my computer. I then read that the “hi” had been followed by:

Are you there? ._.

Miss Lee...?

asdkjshdghkhe ~ It really was him! SHIT... Write something, woman! WRITE!

Uhm... Sorry for keeping you waiting, I kinda fainted” NO! Why did you tell him that?

Haha, seriously?” Great, he's making fun of you now... “So.. I really like your blog” Wait, what? “Actually, I love it and I want to get to know you. So I talked to the boss and he said it'd be okay if you come over to our place.

I was starting to feel dizzy again.

When you've got the time of course” Wait, is that my ovaries exploding?

Oh and the other members says hi.” What? Do they know about me too?

Just tell the security who you are and they'll let you in. I believe you know the address?

Oh, reply! “Yes!” Of course I do.

And one more thing. If you wanna come visit you need to keep your mouth shut. No telling this to anyone. Or else we won't let you in. And repost that selca!! It's so pretty!

Fainting 2 - Fangirl 0.

~

The next morning I woke up, head on desk, the same place I had fainted last night. I went to the kitchen and drank some water as the chat between me and Leeteuk slowly replayed in my head until I finally realized it had been a dream and that I was late for class. Having too little time for a shower I hastily put on my clothes, grabbed a paprika from the fridge and headed out.

 

As I walked past the SM building I couldn't help but thinking about the weird dream I had dreamt. It wasn't really too surprising, I have had other dreams about Super Junior. However, for some reason unknown, this one had felt so much more real.

 

And then it hit me, or rather, he bumped in to me. “Yah! Watch where you're going!” I looked up at the man I had bumped into during my usual daydreaming. My eyes widened at the site of him... So beautiful. “Heechul...” was all I managed to say. He looked irritated “Yeah that's -” As he saw my face he stopped talking, leaving his mouth open for a while. “Wait... you're that blogger! The one with the pretty selca.” I just stared at him. What is he talking about? “You'd be known as an ulzzang, if you weren't such a big nerd.” he laughed and smirked at me. “Heechul, be good. You know she's a really big fan of ours.” The Chinese man put his arm around Heechul's shoulder. “Hangeng?” I could feel my eyes getting wet by the second. This was incredible! I took a bite of my paprika, and there was a kind of awkward silence until he finally said “Err.. Yes I'm Hangeng.” He looked at me, his handsome features were overwhelming. “Leeteuk said something about you coming over today?” It was slowly sinking in. “Wait... Is this real?” In an instant they both started laughing. , I said that out loud, didn't I? “Heeh.. want me to pinch you?” Heechul almost screamed at me, followed by a new round of laughter. Their smiles were precious. “S-Sorry.. It's just... Are you serious?” Hangeng finally managed to say. “Your blog is super popular, every ELF talks about it! Of course this is real.”

 

Well... what they were saying was true. At least to some content. The other ELFs and I loved each other, as we all supported Super Junior, but this love was more of a co-worker kind of love. I provided them with edits, news, fun facts and so on, but no one cared about the person “me”. Only the ELF “me” was needed for their thirst to be quenched. Still they had asked me for a selca. I wonder why.

 

“So, you are coming right?” Heechul said, I could see he was kind of embarrassed trying to hide his face by pressing it against Hangeng's shoulder. Heechul had revealed his soft side to me. As an ELF I had studied him for quite some years now, so I knew that he wasn't all badass. But that it would happen this quickly? No, I did definitely not expect that. “Yes!!” Then before they could say anything else that might ruin the moment I jogged away smiling happily to myself.

 

A/N: SO! You did like it, right? I mean.. nothing too interesting happened, but I still hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you wanna read more! You never know right? This might turn out to be quite the fanfiction (although it's totally fail right now) Heh. That's all! Thank you!