Alcohol

All of them

 

Serena's POV

Kyuhyun was beginning to look a bit awkward, just standing in the door like that. I gathered up some courage and asked “Do you want me to come in?” He almost jumped at the sound of my voice. I couldn't help but giggle. “Uh, sure!” His expression was priceless. “Bye, hyung!” The manager left and he closed the door. “So... you decided to come after all.” My heart jumped as he took my hand and started leading me towards the living room. “Yeah.. uhm... Well, I don't know what happened but somebody must have told that guy to bring me here.” He looked amused.

 

Before I could ask him what was so funny he had sat me down in a sofa, and was now on his way to the kitchen. “What do you want to drink? We have vodka, gin, champagne, red wine, white wine... anything you can imagine, really.” I ignored his question. “Where are the other members?” I shouted towards the kitchen, simply by pure curiosity. “Well Siwon is home, probably taking a shower. The other's still have schedule. They'll be home in an hour.” Just as Kyuhyun had said his name Siwon entered the room with only a towel wrapped around his lower parts. “Oh holy Shisus!” I muttered, completely unable to move. “Hi there” Siwon grinned at me, his godlike features taking my breath away. “Do you have to be half all the time?” Kyuhyun had returned carrying a pair of drinks. “Here you go, dear.” He handed me one of them. Wait... did Kyuhyun just call me dear? Something strange was definitely going on in this house.

 

Siwon went to his room to put on some clothes. I took a sip of my drink, it was strong. Kyuhyun was sitting beside me. He was staring at me with an intensity that made me cringe. “Do you know how to cook?” What a weird question to ask. “Uhm... not really. I'm sorry, are you hungry?” He looked a bit put off. “Not really, wanna watch some TV?” I just nodded in reply.

 

“Today, a student's apartment in Seoul was completely destroyed and robbed of all valuable items.” I felt like someone just hit me in the chest. “The young lady had simply forgot to lock her door.” The news reporter looked like she didn't give a . Behind her was my apartment complex. “See that...” I pointed at the screen “That was my apartment, she was talking about me.” I begun crying. For a moment Kyuhyun looked like he didn't know what to do. “Here, drink some more of this.” He held the glass to my mouth and I chugged down the rest of the drink. Then I started crying even harder, so Kyuhyun put his arms around me. It felt good, warm and safe. In the end I managed to pull myself together, I stopped crying and fell asleep with a tiny smile on my lips.

 

The next morning I woke up in an unknown kingsize bed. Yes, I did freak out. No, I did not jump out of it to figure out where on earth I was. My head was hurting like hell, and my entire body felt really heavy. The room was dark, so I couldn't see much. At least not until somebody decided to open the blinds. The light was piercing through my brain. “WHAT KIND OF EVIL ARE YOU?!” I shouted with a hoarse voice. “Oh, I'm just here to wake you up. I didn't think you were some kind of goth-girl, Serena.” Sungminnie!! I recognized his voice at once. For a second I was so happy I forgot the pain. “I'm sorry, it's just that I've got a pretty bad headache.” Before I could say anything else he had left the room, probably to go get me some painkillers. He was such a sweetheart. And I was right. In just a few minutes he was back with a glass of water and some precious, precious painkillers. “It was Kyuhyun, wasn't it?” remembering how I fell asleep last night I decided not to tell on him, so instead of answering I swallowed my pills. He looked like he understood my situation. “I heard about what happened to your apartment yesterday, knowing that all of your clothes were ruined I talked to Leeteuk and he was able to get you something from this designer friend of his. All the stores were closed and we figured you'd want some new clothes to change to this morning...” Hearing all of this really made my heart swell. “Sungmin... can I hug you?” He looked really happy as well. “Yes of course!” It was a sweet embrace. He smelled like a thousand flowers. “Sweet, gorgeous Sungmin...” He giggled. “Serena, you said that out loud!” He gave me a kiss on the cheek and got out of the bed. “The clothes are already in your wardrobe, please make sure to be ready for breakfast in an hour.” He gave me a wink. “Oh! And there's a bathroom through that door” he pointed at a door that was across the room from the kingsize bed, then he left.

 

A/N: Well there she met Siwon and Sungmin too! Both of them so handsome it's making us all silly... Or maybe just me and Serena. Still, isn't she living the sweet life? I'm almost starting to feel a tad jealous now, Serena! No jk. I love her. Do you guys love her? Please subscribe and comment!♡♡