Group Hug

All of them

 

First thing I did when I arrived at my room was to lay down on the bed and draw a deep breath. I didn't want to rush things with the Super Junior members. “Things are happening rather quickly in this house” I sighed. Leeteuk's offer, then Eunhae... I could feel my face get all flushed by just thinking about it. If they really were a couple, what would they think about me being Super Junior's “girl friend”? Leeteuk had told me that all of them were in love with me, didn't that mean including Eunhyuk and Donghae? Well, I couldn't say I blamed them for being together. I mean, being an idol means no dating, no girlfriends (or boyfriends). If it was up to me I would probably just fall in love with all of the members, as they are all very handsome and nice and awesome and amazing. Heh... well, I already had, so using myself as an example was kind of useless. No, I needed to talk to them about it.

 

I heard a light knock on the door. “Come in” I said. It was Donghae. He was only wearing a bathrobe. “Uhm... about what happened back there...” he looked really embarrassed “I'm sorry.” What? What was he apologizing for? “What do you mean?” I asked him. “Well... I guess Leeteuk's already talked to you, which makes you our girlfriend. And I was...” he hesitated for a moment “I slept with Hyuk-jae!” I was a bit shocked by his honesty, after all I had just met him for the first time. “Well, I haven't accepted yet,” He almost looked relieved (that kind of hurt) “but why on earth would you two be included in the deal if you love each other?” I think I might have hurt his feelings, he looked up at me with sadness in his eyes. “To be honest, we just... use each other. We have and that's it.” I stood up from the bed to give him a hug, but he stopped me. “Don't misunderstand. We both knew what we were doing. Together, we decided to trade our friendship with something else.” Tears were starting to fill up in his eyes “This was our second time together” he collapsed into my arms. “Shh... don't cry” I tried to comfort him. “I'm sorry Serena, I'm sorry!” His words pierced through my heart, he shouldn't be crying for me! “Oppa, there's nothing to be sorry for. I mean, I like you, but I totally understand what made you do it.” Now tears were streaming down the young man's face. I just couldn't take it. “Come with me, we're gonna have a talk with that Eunhyuk!” I felt the anger bubble inside me as I dragged Donghae back to his room.

 

Eunhyuk was still there on the bed. He looked a bit lost. “Eunhyuk oppa! We need to talk.” No, why are you calling him oppa? You're mad at him, remember? “Stop messing with Donghae,” maybe that came out a bit too harsh “it's not healthy, you know?” He looked up at me, then at Donghae “Sorry! You're right!” he also burst into tears (and I thought I was supposed to be the crybaby). “I know I've already ruined everything. I even took your ity,” I really didn't need to know that “Donghae, I'm so sorry.” Eunhyuk truly looked like he was sorry. I felt a great urge to make them friends again. “You know what?” They both looked at me with “guilty” written all over their faces, probably thinking I'd scold them. “You two have known each other since forever. To think that your friendship would end by such trivial matters? No I won't believe it.” I smiled at them. Eunhyuk came over to us and all three of us shared a group hug. “Now, tell each other you love each other before I start crying too!” They both laughed, then Donghae took Eunhyuk's face in his hands. “Hyuk-jae, I love you” he said it in a serious and affectionate way that sent shivers down my spine. “Donghae, I love you too” was Eunhyuk's reply, my legs becoming jelly. “Serena” they said at the same time (kinda creepy actually, like a pair of evil twins) “we love you!” I couldn't breathe. “No matter if you chose to be our girlfriend or not.” Donghae said. “Yeah, but I really hope we didn't mess it up for all of the other members, they'd totally kill us if you left.” Eunhyuk was now giving me the puppy eyes. “OH GOSH! I'll stay, okay?! You happy now?” these manipulative, gorgeous guys. “SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID YEEESS!!” they cheered. Soon everyone at the dorm would hear the news, and I'd be Super Junior's girlfriend.

What have I gotten myself into?

 

A/N: So Eunhyuk loves Donghae, Donghae loves Eunhyuk, bothe of them loves Serena, Serena loves both of them... ehem. Yeah. Just to clear things up for ya. lol. Thanks for reading! Please comment, and if you aren't already, subscribe! ♡♡♡♡♡♡ You be good to author (mama), author's (mama's) good to youuuuu~ ♡