secrets

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hee Rin went home with a faint smile still lingering on her face. She thought it was fun hanging around with Luhan’s friends. She even considered offering them dinner sometime.

It was almost unbelievable when Hee Rin steps inside the house, finding Luhan sprawled on the couch while munching some chips. She thought it was cute and takes note that she’s going to grocery soon to buy more chips since Luhan seems to love it.

“I’m home” She greeted, but got no response. Hee Rin sighed and decided to walk straight to her room than disturbing her husband. She drifted to sleep as soon as she lied on the bed, without even changing her uniform.

 

There’s nothing special happened the next day. Though Hee Rin still encounters bullying as soon as she steps inside the school, she realized that it is much better to just get used to it than to cry.

She also found out that long before she transferred, Luhan and Ji Eun were the most popular couple in the school. Almost everyone think that everything falls apart as soon as Hee Rin entered the picture, as if she’s the evil witch from Snow White’s love story.

There’s nothing she can do about the bullying or the insults that she’s getting, although she wanted to stop it, she thinks that the only way of stopping it is to leave Luhan and that is not considered on her choices.


---

 

“Why are you so stubborn? I told you that he can hire a cook, my Dad doesn’t mind finding professional one if it’s for our own good” Luhan once said while they were eating breakfast. He was complaining nonstop about how awful Hee Rin cooks and that it might kill him sooner.

Hee Rin thought it was rude when you criticize people right on their face about what they’re doing, especially if they put their heart on doing it.

She gnawed on her bottom lip and watch Luhan as he throw his plate in the trash while cursing under his breath. She tries to ignore it even if it hurts real bad that she wanted to cry her heart out.

 

"I'm going" she informed.

"Where are you going?" Luhan asked as he watch Hee Rin drapes her coat over her shoulder. She eyed him with furrowed brows as if he was asking for an obvious answer.

"Err… It’s weekend? You know I have schedule every weekend” She explains and Luhan turned back his attention on the television as if not caring about what she have said.

Luhan figured that his wife was always missing when weekends. He doesn’t where she’s going, but he could care less. It would only make him happier when she isn’t around so he thought it’s a good thing she’s always out.

Hee Rin would attempt to ask him to come wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter