60

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day…when I woke up, I stretched my arms wide and yawned. What a wonderful morning..

I look to my side and to my surprise, my wife isn’t there anymore. I panicked, thinking if yesterday is just a dream. But hey, this is her room, so it can’t be a dream right?!

I quickly head towards Hee Rin’s closet and grab a pair of pajamas and a tee. But the Tshirt is so fit that I can’t even breathe! Too small for my body. So I search for another and I was stunned by what I saw. What does wifebeater doing here in my wife’s closet?!!!!! Don’t tell me, she’s having an affair?!!!!

I shrug that thought and just wear the wifebeater.

I ran to the bathroom, no wife. I ran to the kitchen, no wife. To the living room, no wife. Under the table, no wife. Where the heck is she?!!!

I pulled my hair out of frustration when the door burst open, revealing a lady with a paper bag that was encircled by her arms, which turned out to be my wife. I widened my eyes and quickly ran to her for a hug.

“yah!! Where have you been?” I asked worriedly as I hug her tight, making the paper bag pressed between our bodies.

“just bought some breakfast” Hee Rin said as she squirmed.

“uhmm.. Luhan, I’m going to cook.. If you mind” she tell and I let her go. Hee Rin ducked her head and I rubbed the back of my neck, awkwardness filling the air.

"uhmm.. about last night.. it was--" I cleared my throat but was stopped right there when Hee Rin shot me a look. oh, yeah.. girls doesn't like bringing those kind of topic right? that's what Kris adviced I guess??? Girl's are unpredictable... She quickly headed to the kitchen and started preparing our breakfast. I sat on the counter table and watch my wife as she go back and forth to the table then to the sink. She looks so determined on what she’s doing.

“make sure that that doesn’t taste like poop” I grinned, and she glared at me as she slap my thigh.

“if this tastes good, I will kill you” she smiled. I laughed.

“of course you can’t make that taste good since you don’t want to kill your love” I winked, making Hee Rin gagged.

“shut up!! Anyway.. you look hot… and cute” Hee Rin laughed as she eyed my clothes. Tsk, what the heck am I wearing? Wifebeater and a hello kitty pajama!! Tsk. Great!

“yah!! Stop laughing! I know I Look hot in your eyes” I said as I jumped out of the table and puffed my chest. Hee Rin make a disgusting face and just continued cooking, ignoring my superman like pose. This girl!

“and you need to explain to me why you have this wifebeater that is for men only!? Are you having an affair?!!!!” I asked as I widened my eyes and pointed a finger at her. Hee Rin stopped stirring the soup and bit her bottom lip. Wait, don’t tell me she’s guilty?! What’s with that guilty looking face?!

“uhmm… what if I say yes?” She asked and continues biting her lips. Seriously?!!!

I gaped at her, making my jaw drop. I try to control my anger, but it just bursts.

“BWO?!!!! WITH WHO?!! TELL ME!!!! I WILL KILL THAT GUY!! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME!!” I yelled as anger washed through my body, clenching my fist and feeling as if I want to kill someone. How can she do this to me?!!! I pulled my hair out of anger and was ready to walk away when I heard Hee Rin’s laughter. I blinked as I turn to look at her.

“you really thought I’m having an affair?” she grinned sheepishly. I furrowed my brows at her.

“yah!! I can’t do that you idiot!! anyway, I bought that one for you, I thought it looks good on you, so.. yeah” she added and turn to continue stirring the soup again. Tsk!! How can she joke like that?!! I was about to kill someone with her joke!! Aish!!

“aish!! How can you joke something like that?! I will punish you!” I scold. Hee Rin just ignore me and hum a song while cooking. I clucked my tongue and walk towards her, hugging her from behind quickly. She jump in surprise and turn her head to find me resting my chin on her shoulders, closing my eyes.

“L-luhan, let m-me go, I-I’m cooking” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter