56

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

first of all.. I'm sorry for not updating often, I have lots of task to do. And I bearly sleep..

anyway.. I decided to narrate this chapter since I'm too lazy to write each POV's because there's lot of characters here in this chapter. haha. sorry for the fail attempt on narrating this:D

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Tao, Xiumin, D.O was called by Luhan. They decided to meet up at their usual hang out place. It’s been a while since they last hang out since they’re now busy with their work. The other boys were busy and some of them are out of town for business. Since Tao, Xiumin and D.O were the only ones who’s not busy today, Luhan begged them to meet him up. It’s 9 in the morning. The sun is shining but the temperature is not that hot today.

Xiumin picks Tao up in his house since Tao was too lazy to bring his car. When they arrived at the place, the atmosphere was rather dull. D.O was in his usual O.O face and was fiddling his fingers, while Luhan was just staring blankly on the floor without even noticing that they just arrived.

“yow yow yow” Xiumin greeted while raising his hands in the air.

“what’s with the mood?” Tao asked as he placed his hands on his hips while facing Luhan. But Luhan seems out of the world, he didn’t hear anything. He was busy thinking of something that only him can understand. Perhaps.. he was thinking of you.

“hey!!” Tao wave his hand infront of Luhan’s face.

“o-oh you’re here” Luhan blinked. Xiumin and D.O rolled their eyes from Luhan’s response.

“what’s wrong man?” Xiumin asked, concerned about Luhan’s behavior.

“yeah, you’ve been staring at the floor since I came here” D.O protested while pouting.

“H-hee Rin” Luhan stuttered. The three boys widened their eyes from hearing your name, it’s been 7 months since they last saw you, they never talked about you after that knowing that they might hurt Luhan.

“my parents know where she is” Luhan gulped as he tries to hold his tears back.

“what do you mean?” Tao cringed his brows.

“my dad hired an agent that will follow Hee Rin and watch over her” Luhan started. Xiumin sat beside him while patting his back.

“and I saw the agent a while ago in my office. My dad said that he quit his job. But that’s not the point, the point is, my dad forbid me for knowing where Hee Rin is. Why am I not allowed to know where my wife is?! I am his husband and she is my responsibility!!” Luhan roared. The boys couldn’t take to see him like this.

“did you ask the agent about your wife then?” D.O suddenly spoke. They all faced him with a knowing look as if he’s a genius.

“yeah. You should talk to the agent that you’re talking about Luhan. We can come with you if you want” Xiumin smiled.

 

Luckily, the agent was not that difficult to find. He was fixing his table in his department since today is his last day of work. No one knows why he suddenly quit his job when he is one of the most outstanding agent. But the last mission he was into was rather the most easiest mission he can handle with, to follow and watch Hee Rin. But after 5 months of following her, it surprised everyone for this agent to quit his job suddenly, I mean.. there’s no possible problem that might be the reason for him to quit. In fact, it’s the most easiest and less stress work with a high amount of pay.

 

Luhan and the three boys decided to wait for the agent at the lobby. 30 minutes passed before he finally arrived. He was tall, good-looking man. He walks coolly with his hands in his pocket with his face that is unreadable.

“good morning. How may I help you?” He bowed as Luhan and the others stood up to bow at him too.

“Are you the one that my dad hired to watch after my wife?” Luhan asked in a serious tone. The agent suddenly froze. He was stunned by the sudden question. He gulped as he eyed Luhan from head to toe. He was completely stunned, though nobody knows why is he acting like this.

“y-yeah. If I’m not mistaken, you’re Mr. Luhan?” he asked, trying to act confident.

 

The boys fire him with lots of questions about Hee Rin. But this agent was really a keeper. He didn’t say anything about where Hee Rin is. He’ll just answer them if their questions are not about where Hee Rin is. But his gaze never leave Luhan. While luhan was too absorb about Hee Rin’s info that he didn’t notice the agent eyeing him.

“I guess we can’t force him to say where Hee Rin is” Tao sighed as he leaned back on the chair.

The boys gave up since the agent was too stubborn. But atleast they know that Hee Rin is fine.

“thank you for your time Mr.?” Luhan raise his brow trying to know the agents name.

“Minho. Choi Minho. And you're welcome Mr. Lu” the agent said as he shook Luhan’s hand.

*you are one lucky guy to have such a wife like Hee Rin* Minho thought as the boys walk out.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

After eating, D.O decided to go since he has lots of work awaiting him. While Luhan decided to go to rest. Xiumin got a phone call that he needs to head back home urgently.

“hyung, you can’t leave me. Just drop me first on my house” Tao whined, knowing that his hyungs will leave him alone. Without a car. Who are they kidding?! Tao can’t commute.

“I’m sorry Tao, just take the bus or something, you’re an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter