Dealing with her

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


When Hee Rin got home, she hurriedly changes her uniform into more comfortable clothes before heading to the living room. She needs to talk to Luhan. She needs to clarify things. *Who’s that girl from earlier?* she would think. She doesn’t want to jump into conclusions since she trusted her husband so much. But in the back of her mind, she knew exactly who that girl is. It is obvious from the way Luhan holds her. Yet Hee Rin can’t accept it. She always tells herself that she needs to hear Luhan’s side first before judging, because that’s what a good wife does... trusting her husband.

When she heard a car pulling over their garage, she quickly stood up and makes sure that she looks like a superior in this house –crossing her arms over her chest while tapping her feet impatiently.
But when Luhan came in, he just passes by her and threw the car keys on the table before heading to his room. He didn’t even bother to greet nor look at her, as if she was a ghost.

Hee Rin got so frustrated that she actually pushed the door hardly that it banged. She found him fixing his things on the table, totally ignoring her presence. Hee Rin totally hates it when someone ignores her. She would definitely throw tantrums if ever they don’t acknowledge her presence, but then she controls herself now. *I’m married. Calm down Hee Rin. Change for the better* she thought while taking a deep breath.

"Luhan” She calls with such a calm voice.

"What do you want?" he hissed. Hee Rin narrowed her eyes but took a deep breath again to control her anger.

"I kind of got confused earlier. May I ask who is that girl you are with earlier?” she asked and Luhan turned to look at her with cold eyes.

"Who?"

"You know who I am talking about..”

"You mean the pretty one? She's my Ji eun" he answered, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Hee Rin’s lips slightly parted and she forgot to breathe for a second. A lump starts to appear in her throat and she couldn’t process her mind. *M-my Ji Eun* she innocently thought while fighting her mind to stop jumping into conclusions.

"She's my girlfriend." he added with such a calm voice. Maybe he thinks that those 3 words were just plain and simple as it is to him. But he didn’t know how it pierces the heart of the girl in front of him. He wouldn’t care anyways.

"But Luhan.. I-I’m your W-wif—“ he cuts her off.

"I don't love you. I love her. Get it?!" He stated nonchalantly with coldness in his voice. Hee Rin blinked at him and she almost choked on her own spit. That was kinda harsh. He doesn’t have to say it so straightforwardly. Does he not know how it felt like to hear that hurtful words from the one you love the most?

Hee Rin just stared at him with such hurtful eyes. She didn’t utter a word nor let a little noise, but all she could think of is *How am I going to respond?* She didn’t know if she would cry, bitterly smile, throw tantrums, she doesn’t know. It was the very first time in her entire life that she experienced getting rejected. And she swear, it hurts like hell.

She feels so stupid at that very moment. She feels so angry and frustrated. She wanted to kill that girl who stole her husband. She wanted to push her off the cliff and laugh at her like there’s no tomorrow. But hey, this is real world. And she realized, she was the real villain in this love story. And Villains wasn’t meant to succeed. They were meant to fail and get hurt.
But Hee Rin doesn’t want to get hurt. I mean, who would want that, right?

"Are you listening?" he said as he cocked his head to the side, you can even see the rage in his eyes. How the hell can he look at her like that? He isn’t the one that’s supposed to get angry!

But Hee Rin didn’t get angry. She didn’t glare at him. But instead, she looks at him right in the eyes and murmured. “But I love you” and Luhan facepalmed himself.

"Look, I don't want to hurt you. So please. Stop this nonsense." He said with a calmer voice as he reaches to hold her shoulders. Hee Rin cringed at his words and thought *How can you say it’s nonsense?!! My love for you isn’t nonsense!!* But she didn’t let the words escape her mouth. It just lingered through her mind.

"I have someone in my hea---" He trailed off but she cuts him off, totally enough of the sweet words that pains her heart. Hee Rin made noisy sounds while placing her two hands on her ears to prevent herself from hearing his words. She can’t take all of this. She just can’t.

She ran like a little kid towards her room and buried herself in her bed. When she was sure that Luhan won’t come after her, she sat up and stared at nothing. Then it dawned her, she’s stupid! So stupid to think that he loves her back. Is she that too blind to see that before?! So he just marries her for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter