61

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After what it seems like forever, I finally convinced my wife to wait for me until the meeting is done. It’s too hard to handle my wife now, I swear. I don’t know what has gotten on her but God! She’s too demanding. “you come back here exactly 2pm! if not… you’ll see what will happen!” she pointed a finger at me. Is she threatening me?! But then I nodded like a little puppy.

The meeting started.. We exchanged ideas and proposals about the monthly issues we’ve come up to. Junoh is beside me taking down some notes about important matter that I am discussing.

30 minutes have passed and as time goes on.. It’s been an hour already. I didn’t notice since we were all focused on the discussion about the plan we’ve been proposing.
I tap my fingers on my chin when Junoh whispered in my ear “sir, your wife is calling” he said. I turn to face him with a ‘I’m trying to focus here’ look, he nodded at me and continue taking down notes.

Until the clock ticks, it’s 2:01 in the afternoon, I was sitting comfortably while listening to Mr. James' opinion about the proposals when someone knocks on the door. Mr. James inhaled deeply, as if controlling his anger, it’s a meeting after all and it’s not too good for someone to knock when it’s in the middle of the discussion.
“I’m sorry to interrupt you sir, but there’s a lady out there saying she need to talk to Mr. Luhan. It looks like an emergency sir” The woman said, probably Mr. James' secretary. I glanced at each and everyone surrounding the table and bowed before saying “excuse me for a minute” and headed out the room.

As soon as I step out the room, I already spotted Hee Rin, impatiently tapping her foot with her hands on her hips while glaring at me. I gulped heavily as I glanced at my wrist watch, it's 2:06. I'm DEAD! I drag my wife to the corner where no one can see us. 

"Hee Rin-aah, what are you doing here?! you can't come here just like that and interrupt my meeting" I scold. She inhaled before glaring at me, she's mad. But she can't just go here and do whatever she wants. This is an important matter for Pete's sake!

"yah!! are you yelling at me?! I told you you should be back at 2!" She shouted right on my face. She's fumming. I hold her shoulders and look right in her eyes.

"okay, okay. I'm sorry. First, inhale and exhale.. Inhale.. Exhale" I instructed her. she's still shooting daggers at me through her eyes. It's kinda scary.

"now.. just go to the hotel first and I'll be there right away, I'll just fini--" I added but was cut off by my wife. 

"no!!" She hissed. Throwing tantrums. Oh God, where did she get this attitude? I knew going overseas will do nothing good. tsk.

"just.. this once Hee Rin. I promise we'll go shopping later after this, okay?" I said as calmly as possible. I was about to turn to leave when Hee Rin speak.

"I'm warning you, one more step towards that room and you'll never see me again" She said through gritted teeth. I widened my eyes as I look at her. Seriously?!!!!! I sighed heavily as my shoulders drop, why is my wife so stubborn?!! oh why!!!!

"Hee Rin, this is an important mee--"

"fine!" she yelled and stomped her feet as she walked away. Not even turning back.

"yah Hee Rin!! yah!!!" I tried to call her but she never looks back. I pulled my hair out of frustration and kicked the wall. "aish!!"

 

I have no choice but to finish the meeting. This is really important. I can't just ignore this. But during the meeting, I can't even focus because of my wife. She's not serious about me not going to see her anymore right? oh no. Of Course not. tch. That's impossible.... or.. maybe? AIIISSSSHHHH!!

I run out of the building after telling Junoh that I'm heading first and that it's an emergency. I drove my car quickly heading towards Hee Rin's abode. But when I got there, she's nowhere to be found, but good thing her things were still there. Then I spotted a sticky note on the bedside table saying "I'm heading to the Eiffel Tower. Come if you want:P" I smiled. I knew she can't resist me.

I drove to the said place and how can I even find her with these sea of people?! I get out of my car and look around, hoping that I would miraculously spot my wife. But failed. I tried to call her but she wouldn't answer. I grew impatient as I walk everywhere. Where is that girl?! 

"I hate you" I heard a voice from behind. And I knew that voice belongs to my one and only Hee Rin. I turn around to see her pouting at me with a lollipop on her right hand. I sighed in relief as I saw her. She blinked at me and I smiled. 

"come here" I ordered with a smile plastered on my face. She obliged. When she's finally infront of me, I run my fingers through her hair as she look up to meet my eyes. 

"I'm sorry about the meeting earlier, you see.. It's hard to negotiate with Mr. James" I explained as I continue to play with her hair. She finally smiled. 

"so... am I forgiven?" I asked. She rolled her eyes cutely but nodded. I peck her lips softly before giving her a warm embrace.

"so.. let's g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter