seducing her:)

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was chatting with Sehun when Lay appeared in front of him while trying to catch his breath.

"Hyung" he pants.

"What?" Luhan asked.

"J-Ji eun.." And Luhan stood up as soon as he heard her name. He knew something bad happened from the way his friend panics.

"What happened?!" He shouted.

"Your wife slapped her!" Lay shouted.

Luhan quickly ran out of the room to search for Ji Eun but he can’t find her. He called her several times but she didn't answer.

So the next thing he did was to find his wife. He found her easily. She was leaning on her locker as if everything is okay. Luhan clenched his fist as he approached her.

"You!" He shouted when he reached her.

Hee Rin stood straight and flashes her big smile at him as if nothing happened.

"What did you do to her?!" Luhan asked angrily. Hee Rin frowns.

"She gets what she deserves" she said.

"You're too much!" Luhan shouted back.

"Whatever!!!! Think what you want to think but I will not give you up!" she shouted and run off.

Luhan punches the wall.

-------------------------------------

Luhan went straight to the bar and has no plan on going home. He doesn’t want to see Hee Rin’s face. Ever.

"Why don't you just leave her?" Chanyeol asked.

"I wish I can. But my parents would freak out if I do that and I don’t want to know what they would do to me or Ji Eun if that happens" Luhan answered.

"Why don't we help you about that?" Baekhyun snickered.

"What do you mean?" 

"Well.. You have us.. I mean.. We are capable of winning every girls heart. Why don't you leave your wife on our hands?" he suggested.

Luhan agreed to the plan even if the plan actually sounds stupid. The plan basically was Kris, Kai and Tao would seduce that creepy girl and when she falls for them, then that would be the time that Luhan can find his reason to divorce her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

KAI'S POV

I was forced to agree to this plan since my friends thinks that I have lots of charisma. I have to agree with that though. And I am only doing this for Luhan and Ji eun. I just want them to live happy.

I was walking on the hallway when I spotted the target. She was busy fixing her hair and putting some make up on her face.

"Hi” I greeted.

"Oh, Hello there" she bowed. I have to admit that she’s a beaut too but not her character.

"You're Luhan's friend?" she asked.

"Yes.. uhmm.. I was just thinking. Are you free today since the class had ended early?" I asked as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Is Luhan coming?" she asked. I can tell that she's really obsessed with Luhan.

I told her some cheesy things and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter