this is war

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hee Rin stays away from Luhan, especially when they were at school. She would secretly follow him at times or watch him from afar. But there are times when she couldn’t even bear to watch him when he’s with the girl that could’ve been her.

Luhan looks happy when he’s with Ji Eun and Hee Rin wishes she could do that too. She likes him too much, too much that she can’t even stop it anymore.

Hee Rin hates herself. She hates what she got herself into. It is very clear that Luhan loves someone else and it is impossible to snatch him away when he’s too in love with that someone. Hee Rin knows too well that she will only look stupid if she still pursue him but what can she do?

*Do you know the hardest thing to do? Is to watch the one you love, love someone else* How she wishes she can be Ji eun for just one day, so she can feel how it felt like to be loved. How it felt like to be hugged by Luhan. How it felt like to exchange laughs with him.

Hee Rin walks to the classroom with her head down, not on the mood to smile today. As she enter the room, she quickly sat on her chair and rested her head on the table when she suddenly heard her name..

The girls sitting in front of her were talking about something related to her. She heard one said "She's a " and the other one replied "I know right! She stole Luhan from Ji eun! I pity her"

She gulped and felt her blood started to boil by hearing those words. She knew she’s the one being talked about and she had that urge to kill these girls now. She clenched her fist and stood up to kick the chair. The whole attention was on hers now and she glared at the girls who just gave her a disgusting look. "Yah! Who's ?!" she shouted at them.

"You" one of the girl boringly stated and the whole room laughs. *They have no right to accuse people they barely knew. That's rude.* Hee Rin thought while biting her lip.

"Yes you. You stol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter