bonus chapter part 1:)

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Follow me, i'll follow back:) TWITTER

--

It is a one fine day. Luhan and Hee Rin got back to Seoul 3 months ago. Lot’s of things happened, like they move in to their new house, this one was chosen whole heartedly by the both of them. Luhan works everyday, while Hee Rin was at home.. being a good wife. It’s not her choice though, it’s just that Luhan doesn’t want her to work, he said he can manage everything and besides they’re rich, so what would you expect right? Hee Rin never say a word about it, she never complain nor reject..she’ll just smile and nod politely. Luhan never ask her what she thought about it.

Today, Luhan woke up as he felt the sun ray tickles his eyes and the cold wind brush against his bare arms. He squinted at the bright surrounding and gazes at the window. The white curtain was swaying as the wind passes it, circulating the room. *Hee Rin forgot to close the window again* he thought. Hee Rin always open up the window as soon as she wakes up and would inhale the fresh morning air, but she always forgets to close it right away and Luhan hates it, cause it’s cold and it disturbs his sleep.

He lazily went to the bathroom and bathes himself. He was humming while showering when Hee Rin walks to their room with basket on her hands, she collected their dirty blankets. She placed the basket on the floor and fixes their bed. Hee Rin doesn’t want their maids to step their feet on their room so she is the one who’s cleaning it. While she’s folding the blanket, Luhan then step out of the bathroom with a towel covering his lower body.

“You forgot to close the window again” Luhan remarked as he headed to the bed where Hee Rin laid his clothes.

“oh I’m sorry” she answered, still concentrating on folding the blankets. Luhan slipped on his long sleeves and pants.

Hee Rin then walks to the bathroom and got Luhan’s dirty clothes and throws it in the basket. She then walk towards Luhan and fixes his tie, while Luhan gaze at her.

“I hate fixing this tie” Luhan groaned. Hee Rin didn’t answer but just focus on his tie. She then smoothen Luhan’s coat and fix the colar properly. Luhan just smiled and thought *this is the best way to start my day*

 

Hee Rin then patted his chest and grabs the basket before heading downstairs. Luhan noticed that his wife was silent, but he just shrug, thinking that maybe she just woke up in the wrong side of the bed. He then walk downstairs too.

 

They were eating their breakfast while Luhan keeps glancing at the newspaper beside his plate and somehow, it irritates Hee Rin a lot.

“can you stop reading that newspaper and finish your food first?!” She yelled as she slammed the spoon on the table. She looked pissed. Luhan gulped as he was shocked about his wife’s sudden outburst. What is wrong with her today?

“I’m sorry” Luhan calmly said. Hee Rin inhaled a deep breath and start eating again.

“I’m sorry, I just… It’s annoying.. I-I—“ Hee Rin tried to find the right words but failed. She groaned and buried her face with her hands. Luhan stood up and kneeled beside Hee Rin, he pulled Hee Rin’s hands from her face and he look straight in her eyes as she look down at him.

“what’s wrong honey? Not feeling well?” he asked calmly and squeezed her hands.

“I don’t know. I just.. I just hate this day.. I hate everything.. I-I don’t know” she slightly pouted and gaze at Luhan’s comforting eyes. She doesn’t know what has gotten on her but since she opened her eyes this morning, she feels so uncomfortable and everything around her irritates her eyes, everything she hears hurt her ears. She tried to calm herself but she just can’t help it anymore. She felt sick and everything.

“you want me to take you somewhere huh? Maybe you just need some fresh air. Or you want to go out for a while?” Luhan tried comforting his wife but everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter