romantic fight

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

yow! I'm back:D actually, I was planning to update this 2 days ago.. but I can't think properly on how to write this thing:D muhahahhahaha!!!

anyways.. thanks to @Cielleshii for meeting me up and help me do this awkward chapter:D haha. 

 

 

 

 

YOUR POV

Before I could even speak, Luhan caressed my cheek with his thumb, making electricity run down my spine. His eyes were full of longing yet it looks so happy.

“I finally found you” he said, I didn’t move an inch, cause I really don’t know what to do. Our gaze never left each other, until someone coughed.

“ahem” the guy said. Luhan gulped and closed his eyes before glaring at the guy. He went to him and they start to whisper, but they always look at me whenever they whisper something. I twiddled my hands and pursed my lips, watching Luhan as he “quarrel” with the guy, I can say that they were quarreling even if I can’t hear them cause they’re pushing each other away. Then after some time, they finally look at me and smiled. I blinked and Luhan walk towards me again, I gulped and even step back.

“Can we talk? Or maybe I can walk you back to your hotel?” Luhan asked. I just nod.

 

 

“I’m sorry it’s a little messy” I said while picking the pillows that was thrown on the floor when I was sleeping last night on the sofa.

Luhan look around awkwardly and I straightened my body and gestured him to sit. He sat on the sofa across me, with a little table between us.

The atmosphere became so awkward and I can even hear Luhan’s breathing..

Since it’s really awkward and none of us is starting the conversation, I decided to turn on the tv and pretend as if I’m too busy understanding the show even if I really can’t think properly, especially when my husband is here!

And not to mention that he is staring at me! I can see it on the side of my eyes.

“uhmm.. you want to drink something?” I asked, trying to act confident even if my heart is about to explode really!

“okay” he said, still staring at me. I stood up awkwardly and went to the kitchen to get some water. What the heck! Water Hee Rin? Really?

I walk back to the living room and I regret asking him for a drink!! Gosh! I’m going to hand this to him right?! oh my gosh, what to do?!!!

I hand him the glass of water without looking at him, my hands were slightly shaking and I think it turned into ice when Luhan brushed his hands against mine. I shivered and was about to went back on my sit when Luhan speak, making me stop on the spot. My back facing him.

“why didn’t you tell me you’re leaving?” he asked suddenly. I took a deep breath before answering.

“I’m afraid… I’m afraid that if I told you I’m leaving, you won’t stop me.. I’m afraid” I muttered, making my heart flinched. I don’t want to talk about this anymore, I don’t want to feel the pain again.

“you know I will stop you” Luhan said blatantly as he stood up. I cringed my brows but still won’t turn to look at him. Until silence took over the place again..  

I sighed and fumbled with my fingers, Luhan is still standing behind me. One word: AWKWARD!! That feeling when you two are married yet you feel like you’re still in the courting stage! Gaaahhh!!!

“you don’t know how much I’ve waited” Luhan suddenly said, with his voice shaking as if he’s about to cry. I bit my bottom lip and ducked my head down and decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter