girl full of surprises

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days went on so fast and Luhan was now driving back from vacation. He thought the vacation was a blast and he felt so eager to come again next year.

 After he drops Ji Eun on her house, he suddenly thought about his wife. What did she do all week? He thought and shrugged, convincing that he doesn’t care about what she will ever do to her life.

It was only a mile away from their house when his phone suddenly rang, thinking who could it be, he reach for his phone and turned the loud speaker on.

"Luhan, I need you to go on my behalf at the charity program" his dad stated as soon as he answers the call. Luhan frowned by not getting even a simple hello from his busy father, but he ignores it anyhow. He accepted his favor even if he’s tired and just drove to the said place. He thinks it was the least he could do for his father and he doesn’t ask favor too often.

It was a quick drive. As soon as he enters the gate of the orphanage, there were lot of kids greeting him cheerfully with such playfulness on their faces that Luhan had to soften at the sight, though he admits that he’s not good with kids.

One of the house keeper approaches and leads him to the room where he can talk with the head of the orphanage and Luhan happily waves at the kids that passes by him with an excited look on their faces.

He doesn’t even know why his father ask him to go here. He bite back his laugh when he thought that his father would give help to a small orphanage. He doesn’t want it to sound bad but he doesn’t think his father would waste time for this when he can’t even play with his son.

The head of the orphanage was very enthusiastic during the meeting, telling Luhan about every plan that they’re thinking for the orphanage to get better. Luhan thought he heard one of them say about how kind his father to donate a big amount of money to help the poor place.

After the meeting, all the staff thanked Luhan. He kind of felt uneasy since this is the first time he’s been receiving so much 'thank you' from people he barely knows. And he thinks the place was actually cool. It's like a big boarding school for kids and they were all running all over the place.

He was about to leave when he caight sight of a familiar face playing with children on the field, her laugh could be heard from where he’s standing and he’s sure he have heard that laugh almost too often. He squinted his eyes and he was sure the girl looks like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter